Home

Looking For Reliable Smart ProAmers (PS4)

This is a discussion on Looking For Reliable Smart ProAmers (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2016, 09:42 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Looking For Reliable Smart ProAmers (PS4)

Hey fellas, and gals. Im looking for a few people to complete with me and my current crew. We are in a ProAm League that is very well put together and ran. Our team i looking for players who can play consistently, and willing to be "aprt of the team". Not looking for someone to be the next MJ and score 30 a game....

In a PG we need someone who can run the pick and roll we prompted, and can get open without the ball. Understands that guard have to get back on defense. Isnt trying to guard every ball handler, but stick to his own matchup unless switched for strategy...

The SG need to know how to get open and be a patient corner shooter. Same as PG fulls for defensive....

SF pretty much the same as SG....

PF we really want a stretch 4, doesnt need to be a strong defender, but willing to get alittle dirty in the paint defensively....

I play Center now so that position isnt needed....

Our offense is a 4-1 offence. SPACING means everything for me. We look to practice via private teamups verse CPU to strengthen our chemistry.

Leave your psn if you are interested....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2016, 11:36 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Looking For Reliable Smart ProAmers (PS4)

Hey, you still need players? I'm a PG looking for a team, and I think I'd be a decent fit. The bad news first: I'm 5'8", so an inside game really doesn't exist in the halfcourt offense for me. The good news? I consider myself to be a selfless passer with good vision, a decent jump shooter, and I pride myself on good positional defense. My PSN is BoxHootenanny, shoot me a message if you're still interested!
Old 03-26-2016, 06:59 AM   #3
Rookie

Add me DubtownsF1nest play smart team ball and always looking to play. Have a pg that can play SG or SF and a C and a stretch 4
Old 03-27-2016, 07:30 PM   #4
Rookie

Hey whats going on Murph. Im def interested. My SF is 6'6", 97 overall, with 52 badges. He'll be maxed out by next weekend, in fact. Im 41 years old and dedicated to the game, pretty dam knowledgeable and team-oriented. I came on here today bc my Pro-Am tournament squad kinda fell apart this past Saturday. So me and the Center on the team (he can play PF, and is very good, but isnt a stretch) are looking for three more players to form a new tourney squad. If you or anyone you know is inetrested, pelase let me know. And also let me know about your pro-am league. The Center i mentioned is also a 50 badge, 99 overall. He's also my age and we're both reliable and mature, needless to say. Holler.

My PSN is Nat-tea
Old 03-28-2016, 06:05 PM   #5
Rookie

I have a 7' balanced PF with 99 overall. I have a team to run with usually. but I also play Walk on sometimes but just hate people quit in there and cause me play against the bot. I am a solid defender and have the wil to cut to basketball and shot the mid range if need. Team play and smart shot are my objective. Hit me if you need a solid player.

My PSN name is bbqwing
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »