Home

Recruiting for Online2K16, a new competitive and active Online League! (PS4)

This is a discussion on Recruiting for Online2K16, a new competitive and active Online League! (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2016, 04:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Recruiting for Online2K16, a new competitive and active Online League! (PS4)

Hey everyone -- Just wanted to let everyone know about an online league I'll be starting up for PS4. Throughout the years playing 2k, I'm 100% certain that an online association/league is the best game mode and so freaking fun. I've been looking for a legit one and found it much too hard, so I figured I'd start my own.

I co-moderated a 2k14 league at /r/2k14OA a couple years ago with /u/The_Jims , and it was just about the most fun I've ever had with a 2k game. In fact, I intend to run this league nearly exactly the same as that one. /u/The_Jims is pretty much replicating that league right now for Xbox One -- check out /r/2KOA if you want to see exactly how this league will look soon! (No, literally, he let me steal their stylesheet and it will literally operate and look identical). I'm hoping to create a similar environment they have over there, which itself is pretty phenomenal.

Here are the basics:
  • 1 season league (plan to run continuous leagues throughout the season). Fantasy Draft. Superstar difficulty. 29 regular season games. 5-5-5-5 playoff format.
  • Games will be set up with a daily game thread. Anyone that's looking for a game can post at any time, and find a matchup with a team they haven't played yet.
  • We want to be as active and competitive as possible. This means being able to player at least 3-4 games per week. We should be able to get through a full season + playoffs in 5-6 weeks.
  • We're hoping to draft within the next week. The earlier we get enough people, the earlier we draft!
  • More rules in the sidebar.

If you're interested in joining, great! Go ahead and post your PSN username + team preference both here and over in our subreddit at /r/Online2K16.
Hope you're interested!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2016, 12:18 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Recruiting for Online2K16, a new competitive and active Online League! (PS4)

PSN: Wildcats31az
Trail Blazers or Hornets

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »