Home

Find a ProAm Team/Player (XB1)

This is a discussion on Find a ProAm Team/Player (XB1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2016, 07:40 AM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Find a ProAm Team/Player (XB1)

Hi, would love to play all kind of online modes.

GT: MiloshTheDog
Old 10-04-2016, 04:15 PM   #18
Rookie

detroitlions12's Arena

Hey My team is looking for a PF and SG. We are looking for a glass cleaner or defensive big and a slasher or shot creator SG but we will take any type of PF and SG. We play mainly at night anywhere from 9pm-2am ET. If you'd like to join our squad PM me. We play pro am and we like to play sim. Get open shots and create for each other.

Our players are in the 80's and 70's.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:08 PM   #19
Banned

Position: PF
Height: 6'10
Weight: 249
Archetype: Sharpshooter
Ovr: 91
Badges: 15 (4 HOF)

I'm a pass first type of player. If I get the ball and I'm not open then I will look to pass it to someone that is. I pass up good shots for better ones. Love to pass to the center if he can work it in the paint. I look for cutters. Not the best re-bounder due to size and possibly strength? Only 60 right now but getting those upgrades daily. Play nightly starting at about 10pm est.

Looking for ball sharing team that doesn't run isos all game. Can play zone defense.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:20 PM   #20
Just started!

Hey detroitlions12, I can't send you a pm, perhaps because I just registered. But here's what I wanted to send you... also anyone else in need of a sg hit me up.

Hey man if your squad still needs a sg I'd love to get in. I've been playing crew since 2k10. I understand what team ball is all about. I am an 84 overall sharpshooter sg right now. I mostly play evening to late night so that should fit nicely. My gamertag is the same as my forum username here.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:16 AM   #21
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5

Down to run with a few new people. Been on pro am for awhile and pretty much can fit any type of team style of play and usually on after 8pm Pacific. Right now currently have 2 players a 6'0 SG (of sharpshooter) and a 6'0 PG (slasher).

GT:Its Orange Baby

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 06:54 PM   #22
Rookie

P Rich 317's Arena

OVR: 1

Looking for 2 bigs for my Pro Am team. We usually play after 7pm est. We are currently 11-2 so we don't mess around. Need some good rebounders and defenders. Add me on XBL if you'd like to ply. GT: VBradley92
Old 10-14-2016, 02:24 AM   #23
Just started!

92 overall Slasher SF, 4 hof badges, 6+ yrs 2k experiense, TEAM PLAYER

Looking for a few players to join my team, or else a team to pick up my friend and me. C and SF, VERY unselfish. I understand going off for a quarter, or even a game, but to consistently chuck up the rock as a PG (and off no assist) is ridiculous. When a team works well, everyone gets stats in every category. Move the ball young bloods!

Add me: Dirty Harry 7O2
(the *o in 7o2 is a letter)
Old 10-15-2016, 09:44 PM   #24
Just started!

Angry Re: Find a ProAm Team/Player (XB1)

I have 2 friends and the 3 of us are trying to take pro am seriously. We lack a consistent full team and we are looking to merge with a couple others or singles to see if we can find a great 5-7 players. Our Pro-Am team was 26-4 then we hit a wall and we are 29-18 but 6 of those were lag losses after this most recent update and id say out of the 12 remaining losses 8 of them were to top 50 teams in the world. Haven't had great luck with the matchmaking. We all work 9-5's and play after work daily. can play later on weekends. The best way to get in touch with me is on xbox one. Gamertag: NV Splashiez

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »