Home

Find a ProAm Team/Player (XB1)

This is a discussion on Find a ProAm Team/Player (XB1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2018, 09:11 AM   #241
Rookie

Dlee3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Find a ProAm Team/Player (XB1)

Need to add two more active, good IQ players and have that passion to get better to join our team. I stream most of our games so we try to go over film to improve. Doesn't matter what build/player you have we are pretty flexible as far as lineups. WE ARE NOT A 5 AND OUT TEAM. We currently running 2-1-2 High-Post Offense set but we still looking to add more to the playbook as we get everyone comfortable with the first set. We are looking to build chemistry for 2k19.
If you are interested message me at XLTD Dlee

Last edited by Dlee3; 06-19-2018 at 09:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2018, 03:11 AM   #242
Just started!

Looking for a pro-am team on Xbox One.
OVR 86 6"1 Two-Way Playmaker
22 badges, 3 gold, 3 silver, 10 bronze

Happy to be a backup PG or starting. I am pass-first obviously because shooting attributes are capped so you won't have to worry about the ball stopping with me. My Gamertag is piescfc2010!
Old 06-30-2018, 02:40 PM   #243
Just started!

I’ve got a pure post C, 7’3” 340 lb. 87 OVR. Skilled in the post and high basketball IQ. Great defender and rebounder.

Looking for a pro am team

Gamer tag is VAHappyHourHero
Old 07-02-2018, 12:53 PM   #244
Rookie

OVR: 7

Does any one run any set plays at all our am I asking for too much ? I am finding Team proam and walk on to be more like street pick up games then "set" basketball.Are off ball screens bigs setting up around the elbows and passing too much to ask for? Looks like its back to play now for me 🙁
Old 07-10-2018, 08:56 PM   #245
Pro

shegotgame's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm looking for at least three reliable players. We have two players so far:

C - Shot-creating Athletic Finisher (He is not very tall so we could use a tall PF or Center with a different playstyle.)

PG - Shotcreating playmaker - This is my player. The shot creating aspect is just so I can score. I'm very unselfish. I'm not satisfied if I finish with less than 10 assists.

We need a SG, SF, and a PF. We need someone who wants to shoot from distance and someone who wants to play defense. Everyone will get in where they fit in. We move the ball, we run, and we play defense. We share!!! And at least 6/10 times, playing that way is enough to win.

My gamer tag is Phoenix4Ever908. Please send a message and we can see if it's a fit. I don't care about your OVR--I just started playing the game 2K18 again (but I've been playing 2K for years). I care about bball IQ, unselfishness, and competitiveness. And also, let's just have fun.

Must have a mic.

Came to save the game like a memory card. - MF DOOM

Last edited by shegotgame; 07-10-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 04:29 PM   #246
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shegotgame
I'm looking for at least three reliable players. We have two players so far:

C - Shot-creating Athletic Finisher (He is not very tall so we could use a tall PF or Center with a different playstyle.)

PG - Shotcreating playmaker - This is my player. The shot creating aspect is just so I can score. I'm very unselfish. I'm not satisfied if I finish with less than 10 assists.

We need a SG, SF, and a PF. We need someone who wants to shoot from distance and someone who wants to play defense. Everyone will get in where they fit in. We move the ball, we run, and we play defense. We share!!! And at least 6/10 times, playing that way is enough to win.

My gamer tag is Phoenix4Ever908. Please send a message and we can see if it's a fit. I don't care about your OVR--I just started playing the game 2K18 again (but I've been playing 2K for years). I care about bball IQ, unselfishness, and competitiveness. And also, let's just have fun.

Must have a mic.

Are you still looking? I’m looking for a team to catch onto for the tail end of 18 and hopefully 19. I have a rebounding/defensive center, but I also have a SG (I honestly forget his play style because I haven’t played in months) but I’m willing to create whatever the team needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-28-2018, 12:10 PM   #247
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

I'm going to run a sim style pro am lg. The idea is we all start on the same level & work our way up via lg games. Captains will draft teams, we'll play multiple seasons, have awards & everything.

We have 30+ guys currently but we're still looking for more. If you want a sim & fun pro am league experience, feel free to DM me, or hit me up on XBL GT: RZ Cave.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:55 AM   #248
Rookie

Stud_Ray's Arena

If anyone is looking for a player for a 2k19 team/walk-on, feel free to add me. I am playing a 7'0" PF Slashing Post Scorer. I don't know anyone on XB1. My gamertag is StudRay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »