Home

PlayGround Grades

This is a discussion on PlayGround Grades within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2017, 11:51 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
PlayGround Grades

I know this isn't necessarily something I should worry about TOO much, but I feel like the grades in PlayGround are a bit unfair. For one, you get nothing for taking an open shot. In a game mode with a largely horrendous community that takes constant contested shots, I feel like it could be of some benefit to reward them for taking what is actually a good shot. Secondly, I am sick of seeing my grade drop simply because the game is set on my "man" being someone that I've switched off of. I've wanted for years for there to be some sort of a switch button to where we can re-match up with who we are guarding.

My average teammate grade is a B- and the only reason it is this low is purely because of this. Just now, I was playing in a game with players rated way higher than me and I actually had an A-. I switched off of a ball screen. My original man was the corner while I was on the weak side wing guarding someone else. I got not one, but two leave assignments, an allow offensive rebound (despite boxing someone out) and a defensive breakdown taking me all the way down to a B-

It's not a huge issue, but I know if someone steps up to my court with a low teammate grade, I'm pretty much wanting to count him out. Are these things you would like to have fixed? Do you pay attention to your teammates grades? I usually play with randoms so I usually keep an eye on it. I just want people to be rewarded for playing the game the way it should be played, I don't feel like they currently are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »