Home

2001-2002 Rosters Sim League Online

This is a discussion on 2001-2002 Rosters Sim League Online within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2017, 06:05 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
2001-2002 Rosters Sim League Online

We are starting a 2001-2002 My League Online using MJWizards roster as the base set. We used his roster and edited them using NBA 2K2’s official ratings from that actual game.

Only rules are turn shot feedback, shot meter off, defensive assist on 0, right stick automatic contest off and call 1 mandatory timeout a quarter. Sim players tend to not call timeouts for some odd reason, calling timeouts help keeps the game flowing like a real NBA game, and help players keep fresh as possible.

No need to police grown men with a million gameplay rules. Play authentic NBA basketball, be competitive and have fun most importantly. It will be a short season, and we have a draft class for 2002 so we can play multiple seasons. Stream games if possible, guys like tuning in and watching. And if God forbid theres a problem between opponents we have actual game footage. Be creative on offense, coach, make adjustments and play DDD. We have official uniforms and courts from that era also

MR MC RaRa is running the league with me. We will launch tomorrow night If you choose to join we will invite you into our group chat on the Slack app so its easy to communicate with everyone.

Teams taken so far:
76ers IsomotionKing(Me)
Dallas (MC Mr RaRa)
Lakers (RDubb)
Bulls (Ehaynes21)

We have 2 more other guys committed that didnt choose their team yet. So teams are open. Wizards with Mike Jordan the goat is open

If you are interested add me on PSN and I will screen you, we will use the throwback classic teams for the screen game.

My PSN is IsomotionKing add me

Lets get this nostalgia poppin fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn

Last edited by AllStarDaDon; 12-14-2017 at 06:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »