Home

Looking to start an Xbox Pro-am league for Everybody

This is a discussion on Looking to start an Xbox Pro-am league for Everybody within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2018, 12:14 PM   #1
Rookie

macrobov's Arena

OVR: 0
Looking to start an Xbox Pro-am league for Everybody

So I'm looking for team captains that would like to start a pro-am league with me on Xbox.
This league would be different from what I've seen on WR or MPBA, and would want to limit the cheese to a minimum. Real NBA teams would be the basis for each Pro-Am team, with more details to come.
All skill levels are welcome as this would be for practice and to test out the rules and how they work, with the real league starting in 2K19.
We will only have a maximum of 20 teams so if your interest is piqued, send me a PM or message me on Xbox to become a captain and reserve your spot. GT: macrobov

This is our logo

P.S. GroupMe and Discord will be available. Twitch games will be required, Twitter is appreciated.

Last edited by macrobov; 05-03-2018 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Added a logo and more infomation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2018, 06:03 PM   #2
Rookie

macrobov's Arena

Re: Looking to start an Xbox Pro-am league for Everybody

Did a quick edit to add more infomation.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:17 AM   #3
Rookie

Jdiz619 its my gt
Old 05-31-2018, 06:09 PM   #4
Banned

Could you expand on what you mean by real NBA teams would be the basis for each team? Is it simply having teams with NBA team branding?
Old 05-31-2018, 06:37 PM   #5
Rookie

macrobov's Arena

Icon14 Re: Looking to start an Xbox Pro-am league for Everybody

SO when we say real teams, we mean real teams lol. Branding for sure would need to be that of the team you're on, but the real players need to be done as well.
For example, if you played on the 76ers and you are the Center, then you would be Joel Embiid. You would have to create a 7'0" 250lbs Shot creator 1st, Defender 2nd build.
Or if you are on the T-Wolves and you're KAT, then you'd make a 7'0" 248lbs 3pt Shooting 1st, Rebounding 2nd build.
We have the whole leagues starting lines made, and you can see them at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

We also decided that everybody would start at a 60OVR to make things fair, and based on how they play in games they would be allowed to upgrade their player to a higher OVR.

Right now we need team owners (or captains as we are calling them), who can bring in their own squad or don't mind scouting for guys. We have free agents that are looking for teams, and we are accepting everybody to join up. But unless a team has a Captain we are not letting them play.

Hope that answered your question.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »