Home

Trifecta Magic Bird ERA Scenario Uploaded for PS5

This is a discussion on Trifecta Magic Bird ERA Scenario Uploaded for PS5 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-19-2023, 12:55 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Trifecta Magic Bird ERA Scenario Uploaded for PS5

As a XBOX Series X user, I can't wait to use the roster you put up there man. Thank God for cross play this year.

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2023, 11:29 PM   #10
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Man VT I don't know how you formulated this package, but I have never seen such aggression and intensity in a video basketball game, like you have done here.

I remember how you were in ncaa, the rosters and slider work was like no other and now you done put your hands on 2k24.

Ima say this right now, if you are an 80s fan of basketball, you need to seriously pick this game up and download this man's roster. This ain't hype this is straight up facts.

VT I have one request...

Please formulate an Allstars base slider for this scenario and upload it, so I can start this scenario on Allstar Level and inject your slider.

It's to tough for me, i tryed to get games under my belt, but i was crushed by 30+ in 40 games before i tapped.

If I change the slider I loose your custom settings. This is why I asked for a updated Allstar version.

Ty again for a phenomenal job. I have saved your first slider set, so when I become not a extremely novice player I may be able to take on settings of this magnitude but for now I need Allstar caliber set of your specific scenario...

These play like beyond super hall of fame lol, which is not bad, just not on my level of play.
Old 11-14-2023, 10:33 AM   #11
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

OVR: 0

I just looked at the Scenario: That looks awesome!

But could you maybe upload the roster without the scenario as well? Everytime I try to change a setting in the game I get an error message that some files needed can't be downloaded so I for example can't change the playvision thing being there all the time.

Great work anyway!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2023, 02:15 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Man VT I don't know how you formulated this package, but I have never seen such aggression and intensity in a video basketball game, like you have done here.

I remember how you were in ncaa, the rosters and slider work was like no other and now you done put your hands on 2k24.

Ima say this right now, if you are an 80s fan of basketball, you need to seriously pick this game up and download this man's roster. This ain't hype this is straight up facts.

VT I have one request...

Please formulate an Allstars base slider for this scenario and upload it, so I can start this scenario on Allstar Level and inject your slider.

It's to tough for me, i tryed to get games under my belt, but i was crushed by 30+ in 40 games before i tapped.

If I change the slider I loose your custom settings. This is why I asked for a updated Allstar version.

Ty again for a phenomenal job. I have saved your first slider set, so when I become not a extremely novice player I may be able to take on settings of this magnitude but for now I need Allstar caliber set of your specific scenario...

These play like beyond super hall of fame lol, which is not bad, just not on my level of play.

I apologize for the difficulty issues. I would suggest Lowering the Shooting Attributes by 3 each, OFF Awareness by 9 to start and let me know how that works.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 11-14-2023, 02:16 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus09
I just looked at the Scenario: That looks awesome!

But could you maybe upload the roster without the scenario as well? Everytime I try to change a setting in the game I get an error message that some files needed can't be downloaded so I for example can't change the playvision thing being there all the time.

Great work anyway!
I did the Roster once I entered the ERA. You can Copy the Attributes into a Base 1983-84 Roster. I am just unable to do that right now due to Neuropathy issues flaring up. I apologize.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 11-14-2023, 04:30 PM   #14
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I apologize for the difficulty issues. I would suggest Lowering the Shooting Attributes by 3 each, OFF Awareness by 9 to start and let me know how that works.

Definitely no need to apologize bro, you've done an outstanding job with this. I will start a fresh set up with your Scenario and re input the new values because I was messing with alot of different values.

I will get about 20 or so in with variety teams and see what's up. Will be in touch!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »