Home

SkylerC989 Sim Rosters (PS4)

This is a discussion on SkylerC989 Sim Rosters (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: SkylerC989 Sim Rosters (PS4)

Classic team edits are next up!!!
Old 12-18-2013, 04:19 AM   #114
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hi Skyler, i want to thank you for your roster, especially for the players' ratings and because it's always very updated. I've only one question: when i start mygm mode, i've seen that many players have the no trade clause on their contracts. I've looked for that on internet and i think that only KG, Nowitzki, Kobe and Tim Duncan have this clause. I've tried to correct the roster but, i don't know why, all the players' height drop by one. So i would ask you if you could correct players that have incorrect no trade clause.

Let me say that your work has been amazing. Thank you again.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:37 AM   #115
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny7785
Hi Skyler, i want to thank you for your roster, especially for the players' ratings and because it's always very updated. I've only one question: when i start mygm mode, i've seen that many players have the no trade clause on their contracts. I've looked for that on internet and i think that only KG, Nowitzki, Kobe and Tim Duncan have this clause. I've tried to correct the roster but, i don't know why, all the players' height drop by one. So i would ask you if you could correct players that have incorrect no trade clause.

Let me say that your work has been amazing. Thank you again.
Thanks for the feedback, but the reason I have so many people with the no trade clause is so there won't be a whole bunch of stupid trades in the first season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #116
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1

Looking forward to trying these out.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #117
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler Cohen
Classic team edits are next up!!!

Ohhh man! That would be great. I will say Skyler Im not sure how much detail your willing to go with the classic team edits, but the playbooks are the real key to those classic teams, its the reason 2K has alot of those classic teams don't play like there supposed to (example-90's Bulls don't even run the triangle offense). You may want to look at Vannwolfhawk's info, he has done a pretty good job the past couple of years with the classic teams playbooks and has each team's suggested plays listed. That along with editing those player tendencies turns those classic teams gameplay into something special. I did it in the past with 2K12 and 2K13 and the difference was night and day as far as the gameplay. Also, lets all hope that 2K puts create a player back in the game with patch#3, then we can add missing classic players.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #118
Rookie

how do i download this roster and use it for gm mode? when i click and save it asks me to upload it. i hit ok then go to back to "roster" it still shows me the default roster. plz help thanks
Old 12-19-2013, 11:41 PM   #119
Rookie

gremdog8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiitsweak87
how do i download this roster and use it for gm mode? when i click and save it asks me to upload it. i hit ok then go to back to "roster" it still shows me the default roster. plz help thanks
Start a my gm.. when your choosing the difficulty, quarter lengths, near the bottom you will see option for custom roster, turn it on, when you advance will take you to screen of uploaded rosters and just find his. Great roster by the way, only one I play from now on.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:47 AM   #120
Rookie

Thanks guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »