Home

Dpower15's XBOX ONE Rosters

This is a discussion on Dpower15's XBOX ONE Rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #25
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Dpower15's XBOX ONE Rosters

When are you looking at finishing up these rosters?...

You planning on doing any Draft Classes?...Bit of a challenge with out the CAP system!

Also agree with the team colour 2 Scheme, it's the only consitant colour throughout the other teams ...tho teams like Houston T2 is just off...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #26
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman
When are you looking at finishing up these rosters?...

You planning on doing any Draft Classes?...Bit of a challenge with out the CAP system!

Also agree with the team colour 2 Scheme, it's the only consitant colour throughout the other teams ...tho teams like Houston T2 is just off...
I might take one that is already created and edit it to conform to my rating/potential system, but I don't think I'll have the patience to start one from scratch lol. Also depends on when I finish the roster in relation to patch 3 (which I'm hoping allows me to increase some bench players overall ratings and keep their morale up).

I'm not setting a release date or anything yet. Just keep checking the first post in the thread to look at the progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2013, 08:52 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

could you give us a update about the progression of the roster.?
Old 12-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #28
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
One note on Giannis Antetokounmpo. I saw an article on Yahoo this week saying he has grown an inch to 6'10 and per doctors will end up as a 7'er. Since the Bucks are likely to be my MyGM team I'm going to split the difference and put him at 6'11. I also worked on his sig shot and think I got it pretty close for anyone who wants to give feedback. Just search YouTube for Giannis Antetokounmpo Bucks and the first video should be his highlights from the Cavs game, with the very first few seconds showcasing multiple angles of his jumper. Let me know what you guys think. I also added his shoes from that video.

Wow
Lucky Bucks
Old 12-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #29
MVP

dpower15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenson92
could you give us a update about the progression of the roster.?

Not much progress in the last few days due to the holidays. Going to jump back on it today. Check the first post for updates on progress.

Old 12-26-2013, 05:46 PM   #30
MVP

dpower15's Arena

Has anyone downloaded my roster in the past few days? I spent a solid 6 hours editing all the FAs and the first few teams tendencies, accessories, etc prior to Xmas and it appears 2k has sent me back to an old version of my roster prior to editing all that.

My latest version should have up to the Celtics complete, so guys like C Lee and Brooks ratings will be lowered. Please post your gt if you've downloaded.

If nobody has the version with all my FA edits and all that work done I may be abandoning the project. This would be the second time that the servers have dropped hours of work and I'm not going to continue putting in all this time only to have the servers fail to hold my latest save file.

Last edited by dpower15; 12-26-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Has anyone downloaded my roster in the past few days? I spent a solid 6 hours editing all the FAs and the first few teams tendencies, accessories, etc prior to Xmas and it appears 2k has sent me back to an old version of my roster prior to editing all that.

My latest version should have up to the Celtics complete, so guys like C Lee and Brooks ratings will be lowered. Please post your gt if you've downloaded.

If nobody has the version with all my FA edits and all that work done I may be abandoning the project. This would be the second time that the servers have dropped hours of work and I'm not going to continue putting in all this time only to have the servers fail to hold my latest save file.

This right here is terrible... Sick of this **** 2k...sort it the hell out

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2013, 08:50 PM   #32
MVP

dpower15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
This right here is terrible... Sick of this **** 2k...sort it the hell out

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

If I could have saved to HDD there would've been no issue.

Again, someone please let me know if you have downloaded my roster within the last few days, it would have had the Celtics as the last team edited. Really hoping all of this time wasn't wasted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »