Home

2013-2014 Rosters (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on 2013-2014 Rosters (Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2013, 11:19 AM   #41
Pro

Ghayghay's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: 2013-2014 Rosters (Xbox One)

Guys, I love those rosters. Really do. But unless there's something I don't get, right now we can't play a MyGM with them right? (keep crashing when using custom rosters) Hopefully the patch will fix this.. need to test it out later today.

But what I don't get is SuperNova, you keep mentionning you tested them out by simming multiple seasons... how are you able to do this??? you don't crash? Is there something I don't get?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 12:14 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghayghay
Guys, I love those rosters. Really do. But unless there's something I don't get, right now we can't play a MyGM with them right? (keep crashing when using custom rosters) Hopefully the patch will fix this.. need to test it out later today.

But what I don't get is SuperNova, you keep mentionning you tested them out by simming multiple seasons... how are you able to do this??? you don't crash? Is there something I don't get?
The reason why a lot of custom rosters weren't working was because of Nene. Yes Nene. For whatever reason player's with only one name were messing up the rosters by glitching them out when you try to use them for MyGM. Seeing as Nene is the only one named player in the league he is the only culprit. After learning this, the solution that was found was to not edit Nene at all. So the roster will actually work on MyGM.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #43
MVP

dpower15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghayghay

Both his roster and mine have been working fine in MyGM for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

the patch is out. will you update the roster again? and when can we expect a mygm ready roster?
Old 12-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #45
Pro

I think I got the Suns to start playing like their real life selves now. It might be I'm just in a sim where they just happen to be winning games but after I switched Dragic to the 2 and Bledsoe back to the 1 they seem to be playing well. Doing a run through after the patch to see how roles work now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #46
Pro

Idk once agin if it's just a random occurence but in this first sim through it seems that more people are scoring high. It could just be this one time occurence but just wondering if the patch did something to scoring.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:03 PM   #47
Pro

I just did a run through and not a single trade happened. Not sure if that's good or bad aha.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:25 PM   #48
Pro

Ghayghay's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
The reason why a lot of custom rosters weren't working was because of Nene. Yes Nene. For whatever reason player's with only one name were messing up the rosters by glitching them out when you try to use them for MyGM. Seeing as Nene is the only one named player in the league he is the only culprit. After learning this, the solution that was found was to not edit Nene at all. So the roster will actually work on MyGM.
mm weird I used yours and it was still crashing for me... actually did some minor minor edits (like increasing A. Davis potential..) but never touched Nene... and it crashed. Hop the patch will fix it for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »