Home

PS4 Free Agency Updated Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 Free Agency Updated Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
PS4 Free Agency Updated Roster

Hi all, I've been working the past couple days on an updated roster with all the free agency moves to this point. As we all know, I cannot add the newly drafted rookies in unfortunately, if you want them just find a draft class, plenty to choose from.

I've also gone ahead and filled in a few guys for now based on where they are rumored to be signing, I figure Id rather stick to the rumor for now and adjust later than let the CPU decide where to sign them when I start MyGM.

The set is based off of a roster I downloaded on here that I downloaded and began editing a few months ago. I can't remember who's roster it is or I'd give them credit.

Another thing I've done which I think is a nice little tweak is make all upper body accessories Team Color 2 and all lower body/leg accessories Black. This helps the players to wear the same colors as they are moved from team to team over the course of MyGM. I made a few additional ratings adjustments but nothing crazy. Hope you all enjoy.

I'll be updating it ASAP as more news rolls in on guys.

PSN: DPower15
Roster: [][][]

That is [ and ] back to back three times for those of you who are on small screens that are tough to read

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2014, 08:55 PM   #2
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PS4 Free Agency Updated Roster

Just realized I inadvertently posted this in the general forum and not rosters sub-forum. Can a mod please move it when possible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »