Home

****NBA 2K15 Signature Style Thread*****

This is a discussion on ****NBA 2K15 Signature Style Thread***** within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #833
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcjr45
Russell Westbrook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been messing around with Shooting form 103, default base and timing is up to you. He's a two motion shooter, and does hang in the air a bit before he shoots (at the peak of his jump)

The reason I like it is because of the hand positioning, and when he follows through both his hands are close together. He doesn't stay with one arm up like he does with open shots, and I would like for his elbows to be a couple of inches closer. Otherwise I'm happy with this one so far. Also, when he shoots, he brings the ball exactly where you see it in the picture, not too far back, which is why his default form in game isn't good, imo.

It looks good in game, in motion, too.. imo

PS. I know he's leaning in both real life pics, but he was most likely shooting off the dribble, going left. He doesn't fade left while shooting wide open
Old 12-03-2014, 12:41 PM   #834
MVP

woody47's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: ****NBA 2K15 Signature Style Thread*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcjr45
Russell Westbrook

I use iggys base and form bro. With a quick release. Just my preference at the moment.

RANDOM: that Durant example is bad to me and the picture shown is basically a fade/momentum shot not a base shot. But to each is own.

my youtube channel of most recent edits:

https://www.youtube.com/woodytraore
Old 12-03-2014, 01:59 PM   #835
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
I've been messing around with Shooting form 103, default base and timing is up to you. He's a two motion shooter, and does hang in the air a bit before he shoots (at the peak of his jump)

The reason I like it is because of the hand positioning, and when he follows through both his hands are close together. He doesn't stay with one arm up like he does with open shots, and I would like for his elbows to be a couple of inches closer. Otherwise I'm happy with this one so far. Also, when he shoots, he brings the ball exactly where you see it in the picture, not too far back, which is why his default form in game isn't good, imo.

It looks good in game, in motion, too.. imo

PS. I know he's leaning in both real life pics, but he was most likely shooting off the dribble, going left. He doesn't fade left while shooting wide open

104?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 03:07 PM   #836
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
104?

Wow, not bad actually. The elbow position looks great, hand position close enough. Only negative I see is that he brings it a little to far back above his head, but in-game it might look different. I'll test it out.

Is that the release you use for him?

After testing it in-game, I must say, I like it. He brings his arms back quickly, and it looks like a fluid motion combined with his default base. The wrist doesn't fully snap, but it's no biggie.

Props, godzgift

Last edited by Rell7thirty; 12-03-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:04 PM   #837
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Wow, not bad actually. The elbow position looks great, hand position close enough. Only negative I see is that he brings it a little to far back above his head, but in-game it might look different. I'll test it out.

Is that the release you use for him?

After testing it in-game, I must say, I like it. He brings his arms back quickly, and it looks like a fluid motion combined with his default base. The wrist doesn't fully snap, but it's no biggie.

Props, godzgift

Yeah it looks pretty good

Old 12-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #838
Rookie

OVR: 2

Somebody should do this for Harden. Thats a lot of time and attention for Westbrook and Curry. Great work guys
Old 12-03-2014, 08:07 PM   #839
Rookie

i like kemba walker release for westbrook
Old 12-04-2014, 02:14 AM   #840
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by toliveanddieinsf
i like kemba walker release for westbrook

This is one I stopped at and stared for like 3 minutes. I haven't tried it in-game yet though, just the preview.. And it looked good

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »