Home

Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k15 Roster - Next GEN

This is a discussion on Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k15 Roster - Next GEN within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2014, 06:06 PM   #9
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k15 Roster - Next GEN

I'd be willing to help where needed. Always look forward to Hyper/DC collaboration. Available late evenings/early morning but can always bring the Vita to work and work on it there as well.
Old 10-15-2014, 06:16 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Just to offer insight, wingspans in the game are accurate based on player's wingspan measurements.

In edit player menu for some reason they are showing at 50, but if you notice when increasing from 50 the player's arms might shrink (Look at Joel Embiid for example). The actual wingspan value is hidden for some reason. I will look into why that is happening, but know that players' have accurate wingspans.
That figures! I was inputting Kha Voyk's wingspan edits on multiple teams and noticed this.

However, are shoulders and body lengths also touched (accurate?)? Thanks!
Old 10-15-2014, 06:27 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Just to offer insight, wingspans in the game are accurate based on player's wingspan measurements.

In edit player menu for some reason they are showing at 50, but if you notice when increasing from 50 the player's arms might shrink (Look at Joel Embiid for example). The actual wingspan value is hidden for some reason. I will look into why that is happening, but know that players' have accurate wingspans.
Then something is definitely wrong, because I just tried to edit Reggie Jackson's wingsan and when I move the slider from the default 50 to 49 or 51 his wingspan actually gets bigger than his default one! He has a wingspan of 7'0! his arms should be about the longest in the nba for his height.

I just took a screenshot with the default rosters against jeremy Lin (6'4-6'5 wingspan) and you just can't tell who has the longest arms.

Spoiler

Now here is another screenshot with the wingspan edits. You can clearly see who has the monster wingspan and who has the t-rex arms

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 06:36 PM   #12
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm definitely willing to help with editing accessories, sig shots and contracts, Hyperballer21. Y'all put out some of the best work possible and I would love to help where ever possible.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 10-15-2014, 06:38 PM   #13
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Then something is definitely wrong, because I just tried to edit Reggie Jackson's wingsan and when I move the slider from the default 50 to 49 or 51 his wingspan actually gets bigger than his default one! He has a wingspan of 7'0! his arms should be about the longest in the nba for his height.

I just took a screenshot with the default rosters against jeremy Lin (6'4-6'5 wingspan) and you just can't tell who has the longest arms.

Spoiler

Now here is another screenshot with the wingspan edits. You can clearly see who has the monster wingspan and who has the t-rex arms

Spoiler
Not to argue, but 2K has his wingspan at 6'6" not 7 feet. What are you using as your source?

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 10-15-2014, 06:38 PM   #14
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole

Spoiler

Spoiler
That was a roster oversight, not a problem with how they are being calculated. Will be fixed
Old 10-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 10

I PM'd everyone who has offered to help. If any one else is interested, PM me with the system you are on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 03:03 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Not to argue, but 2K has his wingspan at 6'6" not 7 feet. What are you using as your source?

It was widely reported before the draft as his main strength as a prospect along with his athleticism.

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/reggie-jackson

Quote:
That was a roster oversight, not a problem with how they are being calculated. Will be fixed
Good to know, thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »