Home

Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k15 Roster - Next GEN

This is a discussion on Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k15 Roster - Next GEN within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2014, 02:27 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican NBA 2k15 Roster - Next GEN

Cool. I'll wait until he releases tonight's update and start editing tomorrow. I'm working on the body edit sheet. if we can get that done for the most part, everything else is ready to be inputted except ratings, tendencies, and badges. DC and I are still touching those up over the weekend. But layups, dunks, dribbles, and vitals are ready.

Let's do this over the weekend; I need someone on each system to download the update tomorrow morning, insert Vannwolfhawk's play books and play types into the roster and upload the file to 2kshare as HypeDC 2K15.

Update:
I have cdk10 to enter them on PS4. Need someone on Xbox1

Last edited by Hyperballer21; 10-31-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:01 AM   #58
MVP

Grizzles @ Clippers - CPU vs CPU

Old 11-01-2014, 04:21 AM   #59
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
Cool. I'll wait until he releases tonight's update and start editing tomorrow. I'm working on the body edit sheet. if we can get that done for the most part, everything else is ready to be inputted except ratings, tendencies, and badges. DC and I are still touching those up over the weekend. But layups, dunks, dribbles, and vitals are ready.

Let's do this over the weekend; I need someone on each system to download the update tomorrow morning, insert Vannwolfhawk's play books and play types into the roster and upload the file to 2kshare as HypeDC 2K15.

Update:
I have cdk10 to enter them on PS4. Need someone on Xbox1
Can someone please help us out and input this information, I work throughout the weekend and can't help, otherwise I would gladly do this for Hyperballer21/DC?

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 11-01-2014, 05:48 AM   #60
Banned

OVR: 0

yo hyper that video was great. the way blake was featured and the memphis
bigs ... wow.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:15 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Only thing i had issue with was JJ redick other than that was pretty impressive. He was on pace to drop like 50 and ran over 2 people on way to the hole. Nice work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2014, 01:18 PM   #62
Rookie

bhzmfia14's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
Grizzles @ Clippers - CPU vs CPU

Wow!

I'm a Grizz fan, so I'm happy to see they are one of the 1st teams you guys worked on. I can also attest to that looking A LOT like their real life counterpart. The only con I see in the video is so many made baskets, but I'm not sure what the gameplay settings were on. Also, a lot of the shots were wide open due to the computer missing defensive assignments off screens.

Everything else looks really good. Hyper, have you guys did more teams already and just inputting them into an Excel spreadsheet or are those the only two so far? Once cdk10 finishes the playbook on PS4, I'm willing to help out on something to continually speed the process up.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:08 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt8732
Only thing i had issue with was JJ redick other than that was pretty impressive. He was on pace to drop like 50 and ran over 2 people on way to the hole. Nice work
He ended the game having 17 so he cooled off. Still working on the flopping the Cpu does.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmfia14
Wow!

I'm a Grizz fan, so I'm happy to see they are one of the 1st teams you guys worked on. I can also attest to that looking A LOT like their real life counterpart. The only con I see in the video is so many made baskets, but I'm not sure what the gameplay settings were on. Also, a lot of the shots were wide open due to the computer missing defensive assignments off screens.

Everything else looks really good. Hyper, have you guys did more teams already and just inputting them into an Excel spreadsheet or are those the only two so far? Once cdk10 finishes the playbook on PS4, I'm willing to help out on something to continually speed the process up.

Both things are sliders. Wanted to show more offense and less defense. Once we tune those, we should see more contested shots, Cpu getting through screens, etc.

It's complicated. Technically, we have been done for a few days, but we wanted to add in a few things to further distinguish players from one another. If anyone has followed our work since 2k11, I want to say this will be the most in depth we have ever gone.

What I will do is add in everything into a spreadsheet out of ratings and tendencies and pm it to you all so we can get rolling.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »