Home

NBA 2K15 - PS4 - Ultimate Legends Roster Project

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 - PS4 - Ultimate Legends Roster Project within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2015, 05:49 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 - PS4 - Ultimate Legends Roster Project

Anyway to transfer these rosters to XboxONE? I may purchase a PS4 just to play with these rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 05:57 PM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha4033
First of all thanks, Brian for doing this all-time roster. I've been doin' some over the past 2K versions.
This one is awesome, and I look forward to play with this !
I'll definitely call you, by now, B. Magic ! Hard work on this. If I had some time I would help, but there is no way this year to share players on the 2K server, but rosters only :-(
What I did in the previous 2k is first of all, add all the Hall of Famer in their former teams, cause we all have the tendency to forget some of them... (B. Sharman, G. Yardley, H. Greer, G. Mikan...) well, in fact a lot of them...
But then, there are some choices (difficult ones) to do about where and in which team to place players in rosters. Take the Celtics or Lakers one, there are too many players who made an impact throughout the years... And then, where to place all the Centers the Lakers have had (Mikan, Chamberlain, Abdul-Jabbar, O'Neal, Gasol and even Bynum...) some of them would never play...
What are your thoughts ?
I had the same issue, but I rectified it by sending player to their former teams to even out league. ( ie KAJ to the bucks CHamberlain to the Warriors, I actually put Gasol back to Grizzlies and went with Shaq as the laker center)
There are sooo many HOF and past legends that you will have this issue on any old teams. Buck and Hawks had many legends that you simply dont have a roster spot as well. I just use nba.com or wiki to see their past teams and assign them as necessary. Also Changing the age would help (make them younger.) if your looking at the big picture for a long " my league " run. I've been waiting for this guys roster for a long time... I basically stopped playing nba2k until I can start a super league with this guys roster.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:05 PM   #67
Rookie

Yes that's what I also do. Put the players in their former teams...
Alcindor to Bucks, Chamberlain - Warriors, even Shaq with Howard in Orlando and let Mikan with eventually Bynum to the Lakers... Well there are so many solutions.
I use Wiki as well but most of the time, basketball-reference which is great for rosters and CAP ! Try this !
Old 02-26-2015, 01:45 PM   #68
Rookie

Rudy09's Arena

OVR: 3

I finally got the game a week ago, look forward to using your rosters in a season. Hopefully the majority of HOF and legends don't retire after one year.

When creating a legend...how are you changing their nickname and adding headbands? I created one and the announcers call him ABC???

Appreciate your updates & hard work on the rosters!

Rudy
Old 02-26-2015, 03:18 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy09
I finally got the game a week ago, look forward to using your rosters in a season. Hopefully the majority of HOF and legends don't retire after one year.

When creating a legend...how are you changing their nickname and adding headbands? I created one and the announcers call him ABC???

Appreciate your updates & hard work on the rosters!

Rudy
You can edit any legend age now. Even the legends that 2k made have a dashed out birth year, but by moving left and right it will still change their age.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:13 PM   #70
Rookie

Rudy, no way put headband / glasses... That's a shame...
And I didn't find the way to change the nickname for unknown players' names. Don't know if it's possible...

The only cool thing is that in MyTeam mode we can find accurate ratings and tendencies for some missing player in game i.e. Glen Rice, Nate Archibald, Kevin Johnson........ That's a cool thing, but quite long if you to copy every parmeters...
Old 02-28-2015, 08:28 PM   #71
Rookie

Any update here ?
I guess some people are waiting for the release of this roster !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2015, 09:00 PM   #72
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha4033
Any update here ?
I guess some people are waiting for the release of this roster !
Patience bro! Hes just one man! Check out his youtube channel, he has posted a few updates, Also did you watch his last update? You can get an idea of where hes at
Golden State Warriors

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »