Home

Best X1 Roster (Sim Realism)

This is a discussion on Best X1 Roster (Sim Realism) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2015, 02:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Best X1 Roster (Sim Realism)

Looking for the best roster out right now that targets realism in a mainly simulation MyLeague. I like to play games here and now and can do my own sliders when needed but I really need a solid base roster. I'm so sick of downloading rosters claiming to be great...etc and in my third year Evan Turner is an 89 overall, Dirk is on the Raptors and Philadelphia is dominating with a Big 4 consisting of D.Rose, Love, Durant and Embiid.

I'd like a roster where someone who actually knows basketball gives realistic ratings to players and keeps their potentials in check. A roster where Aaron Gordon doesn't become Shawn Kemp just because ESPN had a boner for him during the draft and stays the middle of the road scrub he's destined to become at heart. I used to have a good one on 2k13 like this but lost the name and franchise mode been worse ever since.

Also if anyone has some decent MyLeague settings to go along with my previously mentioned points of emphasis that'd be sweet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2015, 02:20 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best X1 Roster (Sim Realism)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaaaaaG
Looking for the best roster out right now that targets realism in a mainly simulation MyLeague. I like to play games here and now and can do my own sliders when needed but I really need a solid base roster. I'm so sick of downloading rosters claiming to be great...etc and in my third year Evan Turner is an 89 overall, Dirk is on the Raptors and Philadelphia is dominating with a Big 4 consisting of D.Rose, Love, Durant and Embiid.

I'd like a roster where someone who actually knows basketball gives realistic ratings to players and keeps their potentials in check. A roster where Aaron Gordon doesn't become Shawn Kemp just because ESPN had a boner for him during the draft and stays the middle of the road scrub he's destined to become at heart. I used to have a good one on 2k13 like this but lost the name and franchise mode been worse ever since.

Also if anyone has some decent MyLeague settings to go along with my previously mentioned points of emphasis that'd be sweet.
I personally like SimWorld's roster and Sapp, Dreece, Blindside classes to go along. But honestly it don't freaking matter because of the regression issue NOBODY can fix.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:54 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Best X1 Roster (Sim Realism)

:*( :sniffle:

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »