Home

How can I get A'Mare onto Mavs in my franchise?

This is a discussion on How can I get A'Mare onto Mavs in my franchise? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2015, 09:07 PM   #1
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

OVR: 0
How can I get A'Mare onto Mavs in my franchise?

Anyone know of a way to get him on the Mavs? No way to trade for him cuz of money situation, same with just signing him if I release him from Knicks. Money just isn't letting it work either way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2015, 09:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How can I get A'Mare onto Mavs in my franchise?

If you are controlling the Mavs or Knicks change the trade override setting. If not I'm not sure how to move him.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:18 PM   #3
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin23
If you are controlling the Mavs or Knicks change the trade override setting. If not I'm not sure how to move him.
I do 30 team control but his salary is so crazy, it's hard to make a trade that financially works because I would have to drastically change the Mavs roster then.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:22 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

My bad it would also be the financial rules setting! I'm not sure if you can adjust it after you start.

Last edited by kevin23; 02-17-2015 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:57 AM   #5
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhalljr
I do 30 team control but his salary is so crazy, it's hard to make a trade that financially works because I would have to drastically change the Mavs roster then.
If the Knicks waive him AFTER you start your franchise mode he will be sign-able for the minimum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2015, 10:26 AM   #6
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhalljr
Can you not edit salaries during the season like you could in the past? I haven't started playing 2K15 yet, so I don't know if that's been changed. Hope not.
#WeAreND
Old 02-19-2015, 06:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Silent's Arena

OVR: 1

you can edit it, but for some reason i am also having problems placing him with the mav, here is what i have tried

I edited his $ from 20 M something to 500K, released him, try signing him but his old $ still showed up and the mav couldn't sign him....i then i re-signed him to NY edit his money again, then release another guy so the game reads his new $ change, then released him again, and still...he is making over 23 M....No idea why lol...there is one thing i have not tried, that i will when i get back on, release him and skip 3-4 days and try signing him then! that might work
Old 02-20-2015, 01:27 PM   #8
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent
you can edit it, but for some reason i am also having problems placing him with the mav, here is what i have tried

I edited his $ from 20 M something to 500K, released him, try signing him but his old $ still showed up and the mav couldn't sign him....i then i re-signed him to NY edit his money again, then release another guy so the game reads his new $ change, then released him again, and still...he is making over 23 M....No idea why lol...there is one thing i have not tried, that i will when i get back on, release him and skip 3-4 days and try signing him then! that might work
If you control 30 teams why not just trade him to the Mavs for a minimum player after lowering his salary?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »