Home

TruDraft Draft Classes (PS4)

This is a discussion on TruDraft Draft Classes (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2015, 05:10 AM   #25
Rookie

blorbz1's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TruDraft Draft Classes (PS4)

Are there any fictional players in these draft classes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2015, 06:00 AM   #26
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blorbz1
Are there any fictional players in these draft classes?
Well, my classes each contain about 70-75 real prospects. 2k's classes contain 120 players (which is pointless), so there are some fake guys bringing up the rear. Mostly, they have tattoos I did not want to use on other players or the dreaded invisible headband hair.

However, all fake prospects are edited down to like 50 overall or below, so that they will never be drafted or signed. Still, I do find in MyLeague the idiots in the social media feed will still comment occasionally on a fake player's injury risk. No worry, they will will not get drafted.

Just as an aside, work on 2016 v2 should be finished sometime tomorrow. In addition to the guys I mentioned, I plan on adding Rico Gathers from Baylor and Tyler Harvey from E. Washington in the spirit of march madness.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:04 AM   #27
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101
I like your draftclasses a lot but i think the potencial might be a bit too high
Thanks for the feedback. I have tested the classes a couple times in MyLeague, but have not honestly put much thought into what effect this may have.

I always assumed potential rating was the maximum rating that player could eventually reach. Also, I think they are static as seasons pass in MyLeague, and lower when guys get hurt, get benched, ect... So I do leave the best prospects with solid potentials with the thought they might not eventually reach it.

Have you experienced any players getting to good too fast in MyLeague?
Which players?
Old 03-21-2015, 09:13 AM   #28
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegz
Just as an aside, work on 2016 v2 should be finished sometime tomorrow. In addition to the guys I mentioned, I plan on adding Rico Gathers from Baylor and Tyler Harvey from E. Washington in the spirit of march madness.
any updates on 16 v2?
Old 03-21-2015, 02:12 PM   #29
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

Hey everyone! I uploaded 2016 v2 Thursday night just didn't have a chance to post on here until now. I'll update the ratings list in my 1st post tomorrow. Just search TruDraft '16 v2. Hope you all enjoy and leave feedback!
Old 03-24-2015, 04:49 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey man, I really love your Drafts. Any chance you could add NC State SG/PG Trevor Lacey to 2016 and PG Cat Barber 2017? Thank you. You're awesome.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:03 PM   #31
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamarlin2121
Hey man, I really love your Drafts. Any chance you could add NC State SG/PG Trevor Lacey to 2016 and PG Cat Barber 2017? Thank you. You're awesome.
I'm making some slow progress on a 2017 class, but it's far off as I am making it from scratch. Kat Barber is definitely on my list for 2017 my man. I'll probably do another slight update to 2015 and 2016 classes, in which case I'll add in Trevor Lacey for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2015, 03:13 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegz
I'm making some slow progress on a 2017 class, but it's far off as I am making it from scratch. Kat Barber is definitely on my list for 2017 my man. I'll probably do another slight update to 2015 and 2016 classes, in which case I'll add in Trevor Lacey for you.
Thank you sir. I appreciate it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »