Home

SimWorld presents: The NBA2K16 Experience (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on SimWorld presents: The NBA2K16 Experience (Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2016, 11:39 PM   #1201
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld presents: The NBA2K16 Experience (Xbox One)

Since I'm controlling all of the teams I haven't narrowed down which will be my primary yet. But I just played the rising stars game and then the all star game and had a blast. The no defense that was being played was fun and felt very much like the way the all star games play out in real life.

I am thinking of trying to take the Heat to finals and get Wade one more ring before his knees catch up with him. But I don't know yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2016, 12:58 AM   #1202
Rookie

BoilerUp26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkonkinkreet
Has anyone been totally thrashed yet? Don't think I should start my ML for a while man.
When I started using these sliders, it really didn't matter who I faced using the Hawks, I would lose by double digits every time.

Now I can keep it much closer with middle of the road teams, but still get blown out by the best teams. My best game against the Warriors, I lost by 14. And that was with a team where I was able to spread the floor, and score easier.

Has anyone tried messing around with the sliders for the All-Star skill level? I just feel like that skill level is ultimately the best suited for me.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:21 AM   #1203
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoilerUp26
When I started using these sliders, it really didn't matter who I faced using the Hawks, I would lose by double digits every time.

Now I can keep it much closer with middle of the road teams, but still get blown out by the best teams. My best game against the Warriors, I lost by 14. And that was with a team where I was able to spread the floor, and score easier.

Has anyone tried messing around with the sliders for the All-Star skill level? I just feel like that skill level is ultimately the best suited for me.
The best advice we can give is to play on all star until
You are at the point where you can comfortably turn it back up
To superstar. That's how I started out
Old 02-16-2016, 05:35 AM   #1204
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey guys, I just posted a bunch of new updates in my dynasty thread. The 2016 Vancouver Grizzlies season has begun!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-2016, 11:01 AM   #1205
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoilerUp26

I use all star with some slight modifications of the slides. I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2016, 11:43 AM   #1206
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

Ok I've noticed my guys are leaving shooters open too often to clog lane. I know I have option to NOT choose protect the paint POE, but is there a way to not leave certain shooters? Is the off ball setting at deny help on this? Looking for advice after Middleton and Beal torched me for 13 3s in back to back games. Middleton hit me for 45 points on 7-7 3s with PG "guarding" him.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-2016, 11:50 AM   #1207
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
Ok I've noticed my guys are leaving shooters open too often to clog lane. I know I have option to NOT choose protect the paint POE, but is there a way to not leave certain shooters? Is the off ball setting at deny help on this? Looking for advice after Middleton and Beal torched me for 13 3s in back to back games. Middleton hit me for 45 points on 7-7 3s with PG "guarding" him.

Use your defensive settings. Not just POE. Really would like to see how you defend the CPU before we can help. Can you post clips or stream?
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 02-16-2016, 11:55 AM   #1208
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2

Not smart enough to do that, but it seems what happens most often is PG is helping on P and R rotations or helping off penetrations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »