Home

SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

This is a discussion on SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2015, 06:30 PM   #201
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

What time we thinking for tonight? haha i only ask because im debating on callin in sick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 06:47 PM   #202
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
What time we thinking for tonight? haha i only ask because im debating on callin in sick
Ok let me save you a couple hrs on the books lol. Good news is class is 97% done being edited.

The bad news is I have done ZERO testing because we don't have a similar edited roster to run my tests. Soooo sorry gents but its gonna be a couple more days while I do the necessary testing to launch a Sim World product.

Sorry again to those who are ready to get started but we don't release until everything feels right because we are really trying to avoid editing all season this go round.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM   #203
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: SimWorld’s NBA2K16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (Xbox One)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 10-19-2015, 07:55 PM   #204
Rookie

UKWildcat999's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
Ok let me save you a couple hrs on the books lol. Good news is class is 97% done being edited.

The bad news is I have done ZERO testing because we don't have a similar edited roster to run my tests. Soooo sorry gents but its gonna be a couple more days while I do the necessary testing to launch a Sim World product.

Sorry again to those who are ready to get started but we don't release until everything feels right because we are really trying to avoid editing all season this go round.
I'm pretty busy the next few days anyway, take your time. We all want to play with these guys now, but I know you guys will make this as great as possible.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:02 PM   #205
MVP

OVR: 15

I am a little confused.. I see everyone is excited about using these draft classes, but don't we have to wait for the completed roster to be released before playing with these?

I was under the impression that the roster was still a few weeks out...

I have been playing with the beta roster, where tendencies and a few other things are edited for the Bulls and Thunder. I do not believe there have been any rating adjustments yet.. Can someone please confirm?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 08:11 PM   #206
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
I am a little confused.. I see everyone is excited about using these draft classes, but don't we have to wait for the completed roster to be released before playing with these?

I was under the impression that the roster was still a few weeks out...

I have been playing with the beta roster, where tendencies and a few other things are edited for the Bulls and Thunder. I do not believe there have been any rating adjustments yet.. Can someone please confirm?

Thanks!
No the SimWorld roster isn't complete but that doesn't mean people can't use the classes with other rosters.

We do create the classes and the roster with the same scales in mind so that everything fits seamlessly down the line in your my league/My Gm whatever it is that you play.

And that's also the reason this first class is delayed a little as Dreece said we have no comparable base. Which is no ones fault as the roster was never coming out before opening night of the real NBA season which we'd advertised from day one.

Don't take that as me having a go at anyone either just explaining the situation is all so everybody is on the same page.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:45 PM   #207
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

I actually understand how the confusion could arise. I do want to echo what Blindside has already confirmed though. We have never created draft classes that are limited to one roster only but we do recommend the SimWorld roster. With that being said, I am pretty sure that you will enjoy these classes however you use them.

Also, to address other frequently asked questions:

Did you figure out which class my guy is in?

80 percent of the people that have posted players in the thread are in DC6, DC7 or DC8.

Is my guy a superstar?
Probably not. I can however assure you that just about everyone is a lottery pick or right outside of the lottery.

When are you going to start working on DC2?
We were working on DC2 before we even talked about releasing DC1. We are never stuck on one class. We are always working.

How much progress have you guys made on the League?

I would say about 35%.

Thanks to everyone for all of the support and the kind words. We are going to continue to do our best to provide you with the best experience possible.

Last edited by CWSapp757; 10-19-2015 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:56 PM   #208
MVP

OVR: 15

If this project was not awesome enough, I love how these guys communicate with the board.

They are very respectful and address questions in a polite and informative manner. Last year was my first year using these rosters/draft classes, and I plan to use these for as long as they keep the project going.

Keep up the great work guys!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »