Home

SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

This is a discussion on SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2015, 01:26 PM   #393
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: SimWorld’s NBA2K16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
Do you put tourney results in newsfeed? I think DC 1 newsfeed had it, but DC2 newsfeed didn't. Personally, I love having the newsfeed and tourney results and all side items like HS player info and anything not in the scouting report together in one place and then the scouting report. Just makes it easy to keep the storyline going and in order. You may do it this way already?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Actually I usually do but DC2 was just bad for me with the data I lost so I rushed things. You do raise a good point about the importance of having not only the scouting report but the newsfeed as well providing all of the important information. Because of that I decided to re-upload it with everything you need. You can download that at the link below.

UPDATED YEAR 2 NEWSFEED

I also want to say that I don't know when this happened but just in the last couple of weeks the downloads for the scouting report and newsfeeds have sky rocketed. DC1 has over 10 thousand downloads between the two files and the DC2 documents have over 5000. That's awesome and we REALLY REALLY appreciate it. As you know, Blindside is on top of bringing on top of the Help me fill a Need as well as other sections and I will make sure to bring back some things that were left out of DC2 scouting report. Thanks so much again guys!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 12-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #394
Pro

mattpu01's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: SimWorld’s NBA2K16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (Xbox One)

You thanking us?? We are thanking you! You guys rock!

Old 12-01-2015, 06:58 PM   #395
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
You thanking us?? We are thanking you! You guys rock!

We're definitely thanking you guys. You've lit a fire under our @sses collectively. Sapp and I had a full length conversation a little earlier about likely bringing everything back to full strength. So while you guys continue to show us the love I can definitely promise you 150% from us. The other number Sapp didn't mention is that the League guide has 14k plus downloads so that's all the fire we need. Thank you all sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2015, 07:00 PM   #396
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSideNZ
We're definitely thanking you guys. You've lit a fire under our @sses collectively. Sapp and I had a full length conversation a little earlier about likely bringing everything back to full strength. So while you guys continue to show us the love I can definitely promise you 150% from us. The other number Sapp didn't mention is that the League guide has 14k plus downloads so that's all the fire we need. Thank you all sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

You guys do a fantastic job, man! I get so immersed into my leagues and these classes just add an entirely new aspect to it! Can't wait to see my guy in an upcoming class!
Old 12-01-2015, 07:04 PM   #397
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGeNd RiPs
You guys do a fantastic job, man! I get so immersed into my leagues and these classes just add an entirely new aspect to it! Can't wait to see my guy in an upcoming class!
That's exactly what we want to hear man. As we ourselves get just as immersed in playing. I've had my own my league planned before this game even dropped. Who is your guy? I'll have to keep an eye out.
Old 12-01-2015, 07:05 PM   #398
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSideNZ
That's exactly what we want to hear man. As we ourselves get just as immersed in playing. I've had my own my league planned before this game even dropped. Who is your guy? I'll have to keep an eye out.

Cody Erwin. It's so exciting.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:12 PM   #399
Rookie

UKWildcat999's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

Rick Blaze is why I wish tattoos were editable for draft class players this year. You already know that dude would be tatted up in the craziest ways possible.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:07 PM   #400
Rookie

Re: SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

Started a Sixers GM with DC1, Simulated the first season so I could get to the draft. I finished with the 3rd worst record in the league and received the 3rd pick in the lottery, and I also had the Lakers pick (in real life top 3 protected) at 4

Some Notes:

Spoiler

Last edited by Yuss; 12-01-2015 at 09:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »