Home

PS4 NBA 2K16 Completed Classic Teams Project

This is a discussion on PS4 NBA 2K16 Completed Classic Teams Project within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2015, 10:48 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: PS4 NBA 2K16 Completed Classic Teams Project

Question for you guys: there are a couple of teams that used just 12 players , like the Lakers in 1972 or the Bulls in 1991. Should i leave the 13th player a generic one or you prefer to see a real player, even if the guy was not on the team that year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2015, 12:18 PM   #26
Rookie

BaseballJunkie's Arena

OVR: 0
PS4 NBA 2K16 Completed Classic Teams Project

I don't mind generic players filling the void at the end of the bench.

That's wild that the '91 Bulls never needed to sign a guy to even a 10-day contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by BaseballJunkie; 10-02-2015 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:31 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

MJWizards,

Thanks for your help on this...could you post your psn name?

I'm anxious to start playing with some accurate classic teams.

Appreciate it.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:36 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
Question for you guys: there are a couple of teams that used just 12 players , like the Lakers in 1972 or the Bulls in 1991. Should i leave the 13th player a generic one or you prefer to see a real player, even if the guy was not on the team that year?
Love your rosters, MJWizards. Suggestion: If you use a generic player for the 13th man, please literally call the guy, GENERIC PLAYER, and give him an injury that keeps him off the rotation.

Otherwise, I think it'd be cool for you to add a real player. For the 1991 Bulls, put on Toni Kukoc (since he was drafted that year), but again give him an injury that ppl can turn off if they want to activate him.

(For the 1972 Lakers, maybe create a really, really old Bill Sharman as a player coach haha.)

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Old 10-02-2015, 02:39 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by camfoth
MJWizards,

Thanks for your help on this...could you post your psn name?

I'm anxious to start playing with some accurate classic teams.

Appreciate it.
hi mate, the roster is not online yet. I will upload it when i finish all the teams. Hope to finish in a week. Before the upload i will try to check all the accessories of the classic players already in game, thanks to PortlandtrailBlazer amazing list. I already change some accessories, for Jordan, Kareem and some other guys.
Working on the 1971 Hawks right now.

@FRENO: my friend, i know you have created Barkley and Toney Cap and im sure they are great like last year. Have you created more missing players? Just to know, so i can save some time and space. Maybe is better if we send each other pm to put our work together.

@PopcornJones: hi, thank you for the kind words. Yeah,you know, i was thinking about leave the 13th player on the 91 Bulls for example as a generic one. For the moment, on the 72 Lakers i put Killum as the 13th player (he was on the 71 roster), and for the Bulls maybe i will put Ed Nealy as the 13th. I know they were not on those team, but i dont like to see those generic face while looking at the teams. Dont know yet really.

Maybe later I will post some pictures of the most important missing CAP later, lets say for example Walt Bellamy or Orlando Woolridge. Not sure yet however.

Last edited by MJWizards; 10-02-2015 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:30 PM   #30
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

loving this, I was about to start a legends season, but now that you are doing this I will wait so these teams will have their true representatives, thanks for the hard work and dedication
Old 10-02-2015, 05:30 PM   #31
Pro

Mjwizards post your roster and I'll ad the caps, about to work on English others are done except for sigs tend and attributes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2015, 05:37 PM   #32
Pro

image.jpgHere's Barkley, Toney, King, Mcadoo and C Jones

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »