Home

RapboY's 2016 Draft Class (PS4)

This is a discussion on RapboY's 2016 Draft Class (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2015, 03:47 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: RapboY's 2016 Draft Class (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnsey
Awesome, will look at it tonight!

Do you know much about EmbraceThePace's class? What are the main differences between yours and his roster? I have no idea how i'm gonna choose between them.

By the way, i think it's the "***" in "class" that is "offensive"
LOL that makes sense. They should really implement a better flagging system.

Anyway, I'm not 100% sure about EmbraceThePace's class. But for one, I have the best faces for sure, so if you want the most realistic faces then you have to go with mine, it's not even close. I'll check it out later and post here what I think.
Old 11-15-2015, 11:47 AM   #18
Rookie

Ok so I've checked out EmbraceThePace's draft class.

I think his draft class is good, I'd use it if I don't make my own. But these are the main points that I think differ with mine:

1) I have lower OVR and POT ratings. This prevents over saturation of good players in MyLeague or MyGM.

2) I can't speak for him but I base my ratings on my personal knowledge. I spend about 1-2 hours on each player. This includes reading up on them, watching videos, staring at their faces on google images to get the most accurate face, rewinding youtube videos back and forth to get their sig shots right, and also putting my own personal touch on how I think they'll do in the NBA.

3) Mine is basically more sim compared to his being more casual. You should try both to see which one you'll enjoy more.

To be honest, I feel bad for people not using either of our draft classes. All the other ones I checked out are really, really bad.

EDIT: Actually the last statement is a bit of an exaggeration. Especially if you compare ours to other draft classes available. His is actually kinda sim, but mine is just more hardcore sim.

Last edited by RapboY; 11-15-2015 at 11:52 AM.
Old 11-15-2015, 12:30 PM   #19
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

What makes a draft class more sim than another exactly? Not sure i understand. Do you mean that ETP's is more compatible with 2k rosters, whereas yours is more compatible with sim-based rosters? Or were you referring to something else?

You're right, looking above, your faces are really accurate. It's uncanny
Old 11-15-2015, 02:34 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnsey
What makes a draft class more sim than another exactly?
Hmm, I guess when I say that I mean it works as realistically with the game as possible.
Old 11-18-2015, 12:48 AM   #21
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapboY
Ok so I've checked out EmbraceThePace's draft class.

I think his draft class is good, I'd use it if I don't make my own. But these are the main points that I think differ with mine:

1) I have lower OVR and POT ratings. This prevents over saturation of good players in MyLeague or MyGM.

2) I can't speak for him but I base my ratings on my personal knowledge. I spend about 1-2 hours on each player. This includes reading up on them, watching videos, staring at their faces on google images to get the most accurate face, rewinding youtube videos back and forth to get their sig shots right, and also putting my own personal touch on how I think they'll do in the NBA.

3) Mine is basically more sim compared to his being more casual. You should try both to see which one you'll enjoy more.

To be honest, I feel bad for people not using either of our draft classes. All the other ones I checked out are really, really bad.

EDIT: Actually the last statement is a bit of an exaggeration. Especially if you compare ours to other draft classes available. His is actually kinda sim, but mine is just more hardcore sim.
I would beg to differ. I checked out both classes and I think they're both really good. In my opinion, I would give ETP the edge as far as faces go. I did notice you had a few ones that looked a little better than his, but for the most part, I'd say he has the edge.

Also, I didn't notice any ratings or potentials being too high in his either. Very sim. Everything looked like it matched up pretty well with the official roster.

Great work on yours though. I'll be using both in MyLEAGUE to see how things go. Keep up the good work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2015, 12:16 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBrad1986
I would beg to differ. I checked out both classes and I think they're both really good. In my opinion, I would give ETP the edge as far as faces go. I did notice you had a few ones that looked a little better than his, but for the most part, I'd say he has the edge.

Also, I didn't notice any ratings or potentials being too high in his either. Very sim. Everything looked like it matched up pretty well with the official roster.

Great work on yours though. I'll be using both in MyLEAGUE to see how things go. Keep up the good work!
For the ratings and potentials, it's just my opinion that his are a tad higher than what I would ideally want, actually mine is higher than what I want lol. So yeah it's pretty subjective so I have no problems with that.

But with the faces... I can't really accept your criticism about that. Which of his faces look better than mine exactly? And are you sure you really know how these players look like?

Appreciate the feedback man!
Old 11-25-2015, 05:28 AM   #23
Rookie

11/25/15 Update 1 Changes:
Now with a total of 50 players. Update some appearances, mostly with hairstyles. Also updated ratings based on how they're playing in real life.

- Players Added:
-- Grayson Allen
-- Gary Payton II (Named "Gary Payton", they take out the number once they get to the NBA)
-- Chinanu Onuaku
-- Denzel Valentine
-- Brice Johnson

- Updated Appearances:
-- Skal Labissiere
-- Jaylen Brown
-- Dragan Bender
-- Jakob Poeltl
-- Malik Pope
-- Isaiah Taylor

- Updated Ratings/Badges:
-- Ben Simmons (78 ^)
-- Jakob Poeltl (73 ^)
-- Kris Dunn (72 =)
-- Malik Newman (72 v)
-- Brandon Ingram (72 v)
-- Dwayne Bacon (70 =)
-- Buddy Hield (70 =)
-- Malik Pope (67 =)
Old 11-27-2015, 09:53 AM   #24
Rookie

WOAH JUST LOST MY DRAFT CLASS to some weird bug. It overwrote the draft class I'm working on with one I was playing with in MyLeague. Anyone else experience this?

This was while I was offline.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »