Home

Old 05-03-2016, 05:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Ps4 roster

When I go to download any ps4 roster it says file is corrupt and cannot be downloaded. I'd this a temporary thing? Is there a fix?

Also, what is the best ps4 roster available now? Looking for something that had accurate transactions and ratings, plays well and works well for franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2016, 09:45 PM   #2
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Ps4 roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheels153369
When I go to download any ps4 roster it says file is corrupt and cannot be downloaded. I'd this a temporary thing? Is there a fix?

Also, what is the best ps4 roster available now? Looking for something that had accurate transactions and ratings, plays well and works well for franchise.
my rosters play well in play now or franchise timsmooth503pa and if it has a problem just let me know because sometimes the rosters dont save when you try to share it and thats how the file becomes corrupt it be happening to mines and when it do i keep saving it until it downloads perfect some other roster makers might just share and save once its not your game bro
Old 05-04-2016, 12:43 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yea I can't download yours either.

Is no one else having this problem? I can't download any roster or draft class. It keeps saying " this save file is corrupt, and cannot be loaded"
Old 05-04-2016, 02:49 AM   #4
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheels153369
Yea I can't download yours either.

Is no one else having this problem? I can't download any roster or draft class. It keeps saying " this save file is corrupt, and cannot be loaded"
Try turning off the ps4 completely and take the AC cord out after 30 seconds, wait a few minutes, then put the AC cord in and turn it on again. It solved it for me a month ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »