Home

List of NBA 2K16 created Rosters, Draft Classes, etc. For PS3, PS4, XBOX, PC

This is a discussion on List of NBA 2K16 created Rosters, Draft Classes, etc. For PS3, PS4, XBOX, PC within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2016, 11:58 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: List of NBA 2K16 created Rosters, Draft Classes, etc. For PS3, PS4, XBOX, PC

Hey guys I completed someone else 1979-1980 roster on the PS4, this is Magic and Bird's rookie year

I want to give credit to blkdrx he created about half the teams I created the other half

blkdrx= Lakers, 76ers, Bulls, Celtics, Clippers, Hawks, Kings, Rockets, Suns, Thunder, Blazers

Me= Bullets, Warriors, Spurs, Pistons, Pacers, Nuggets, Nets, Knicks, Jazz, Cavs, Bucks

I simmed the 1979-1980 season using this roster and this set-up:

Classic Teams used

71-72 Knicks

84-85 76ers

84-85 Bucks

85-86 Bulls

85-86 Celtics

85-86 Hawks

86-87 Lakers

90-91 Blazers

93-94 Rockets

Moved: Kings to KC, Thunder to Seattle, and Changed Spurs arena to Hemisfair along with using changing their uniform to the 1980 version

Used Sonicimage's spreadsheet for attributes and tendencies

Used 70-71 Kareem for the Lakers as he still had hair then, and 84-85 Dr. J for the 76ers

Uniforms:

Cavaliers Classic Home II/Classic Away II

Clippers no good options can use Classic Away III for powder blue option, Home just use a Classic Home II

Jazz Classic Home I/And Current Alt as Green was the road color till '84

Nets use Classic Away I for both

Nuggets I cheated and used Classic Home/Away I which first used in 1981

Pacers Classic Home III/Classic Away IV

Pistons Classic Home III/Classic Away I

Suns Classic Home/Away I

Warriors Classic Home V/Away III

Bullets Classic Home I/Away I

Used Katunga90's 2000-01 season rules for for simming 1 season

Playoffs: Finals four just like real life Lakers v Sonics, Celtics v 76ers, but the Celtics and Sonics move on and Celtics beat Sonics in 6 game series
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2016, 12:00 AM   #26
Rookie

Re: List of NBA 2K16 created Rosters, Draft Classes, etc. For PS3, PS4, XBOX, PC

I forgot to mention I will post my 1079-80 roster under my PSN user name

wed062808
Old 06-18-2016, 12:47 PM   #27
Rookie

Uploaded my 1979-1980 roster for the PS4

PSN name: wed062808

Roster name: 1980

hope you guys like and enjoy!!!
Old 06-18-2016, 07:28 PM   #28
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingspapa1015
Uploaded my 1979-1980 roster for the PS4

PSN name: wed062808

Roster name: 1980

hope you guys like and enjoy!!!
Is there correct FA's?
Old 07-28-2016, 03:09 AM   #29
Rookie

Updated the list with every new roster created since I last checked. Super exciting to have this many roster makers but I hope we can work more in collaboration on 2k17. Lots of people doing double work rather than putting our resources together to make even better rosters.
Old 07-28-2016, 09:46 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachjosh21
Updated the list with every new roster created since I last checked. Super exciting to have this many roster makers but I hope we can work more in collaboration on 2k17. Lots of people doing double work rather than putting our resources together to make even better rosters.
I think where you may run into problem getting people to collab, is you are using the Same system. Which would be great but I dont think any Roster has used that system for 2k16(I could be wrong). I know you guys had plans for making some 2k16, but guys got busy. Anyway still best of luck just wanted to weigh in on lack of feedback you have been receiving for 2k17 Projects.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 07-28-2016, 09:55 AM   #31
Rookie

Hey vctrb I've always liked the work you've done with play books in the past. Thanks for responding.

Not sure what you mean about system though. Are you talking about same console or something else? The idea is that it doesn't matter what console you're on because were mainly doing a spreadsheet and sharing CAP creation formulas. Then the info can be taken from the spreadsheet and inputted to any platform. I'm on ps4, but we've got people on Xbox and pc as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2016, 10:14 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachjosh21
Hey vctrb I've always liked the work you've done with play books in the past. Thanks for responding.

Not sure what you mean about system though. Are you talking about same console or something else? The idea is that it doesn't matter what console you're on because were mainly doing a spreadsheet and sharing CAP creation formulas. Then the info can be taken from the spreadsheet and inputted to any platform. I'm on ps4, but we've got people on Xbox and pc as well
Sorry I should have worded it better. What I meant by system was you guys are planning on using Sonic's Rating and Tendencies system for 2k17. If I am wrong I apologize. I don't think are enough Rosters out yet that have featured his Stuff, to get a lot of guys on board. Gamers these days have to see everything in action e fore signing on to projects like this. If you guys have made Rosters using his work for 2K16, you need to push it to advertise it on here, Twitter, etc to get the work recognized by the 2K gamers. That may increase participation for 2k17. This was not intended to be critical just throwing out why you guys may be lacking I interest to this point.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »