Home

Draft class glitch?

This is a discussion on Draft class glitch? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2016, 01:08 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Draft class glitch?

Just created a draft class, took forever. Loaded it up in a new MyLeague and noticed that some of the heights and wingspans are different than what I assigned in the draft class. Started a few more ML's as a test, and basically it looks like the heights/wingspans vary from ML to ML. Sometimes they'll be what was assigned in the DC but there's always a bunch that are one or two inches off, for both heights and wingspans. Is there any way around this? Really frustrating to spend all that time creating the class and not have everything be accurate in the MyLeague.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 02:01 AM   #2
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Re: Draft class glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redux1000
Just created a draft class, took forever. Loaded it up in a new MyLeague and noticed that some of the heights and wingspans are different than what I assigned in the draft class. Started a few more ML's as a test, and basically it looks like the heights/wingspans vary from ML to ML. Sometimes they'll be what was assigned in the DC but there's always a bunch that are one or two inches off, for both heights and wingspans. Is there any way around this? Really frustrating to spend all that time creating the class and not have everything be accurate in the MyLeague.
Did you see that the heights are wrong in scout reports? If so, they can always be a little off, just like with real life scouts
Old 05-18-2016, 03:32 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
Did you see that the heights are wrong in scout reports? If so, they can always be a little off, just like with real life scouts
Yeah it was just in the scouting section. I hadn't tested it to the point where I was looking at the player on an actual roster after they'd been drafted.

I guess that's what they're going for, the variation like you said. The thing is though is that it really doesn't make sense to do that with heights- the players are measured, it's well known exactly how tall they are (rarely there might be a hint of uncertainty like w/ a lesser known European player's wingspan or something). I could see having attributes/skills varied in different reports and seasons as teams could have varying opinions about those things, but there would not be any discord amongst scouts about Brandon Ingram's height for example.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:21 AM   #4
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Tbh, height is very hard to measure perfectly, as it can be different in the morning and at night (when you wake up you're slightly taller), and if you look at websites like draftexpress and all these things, height isn't necessarily the same across all of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »