Home

NBA 2K17 Roster with Rookies, Contracts and Ages!

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Roster with Rookies, Contracts and Ages! within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2016, 09:13 PM   #9
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Roster with Rookies, Contracts and Ages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Cant wait man. How will you go about doing free agents like KD? Will you keep him on OKC or just leave him in the free agent pool for us to do ourselves?
I will be updating as the offseason goes and with the trade for Oladipo and Sabonis, I think he will stay, i will see, as of now I don't know.
Old 06-23-2016, 10:33 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiveer
I will be updating as the offseason goes and with the trade for Oladipo and Sabonis, I think he will stay, i will see, as of now I don't know.

He will pull a LeBron which all the stars are doing now. Two year with second year being a player option. I'm sure he wants to go back into free agency with his boy Westbrook in 2017 so that seems most likely. Man Thon Maker is kind of crazy at 10 but to each his own lol (dude on the low is like 25 and not 19).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2016, 10:37 PM   #11
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
He will pull a LeBron which all the stars are doing now. Two year with second year being a player option. I'm sure he wants to go back into free agency with his boy Westbrook in 2017 so that seems most likely. Man Thon Maker is kind of crazy at 10 but to each his own lol (dude on the low is like 25 and not 19).

Lol, I was surprised with that pick, I am switching between 2K and the TV as well. I haven't put most draft and stash players because they will likely play international.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2016, 02:30 AM   #12
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Saw Thon Maker in person a couple of years back in a Christmas tournament here in N.C. He was very impressive as an athlete at his size. He had handle, decent range and ran the floor very well. Thing is...he appearrs to be the same player now that he was then as a 15, or 17, or 19 year old in the 10th grade lol. Upside is there though...
Old 06-24-2016, 01:19 PM   #13
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Roster is out with rookies on their teams and euro draft and stashes not in them, some 2016 FA's are in FA. Enjoy!
Old 06-24-2016, 09:22 PM   #14
Pro

Great roster bro. I've already started my edits so can't go back now but the only thing I would change thus far as far as rookies goes is Simmons hair with something that has a tape-up on the sides and maybe Dunn's hair with a line in the front. As I mentioned I am doing a lot of sigs over (especially PG13). Wish they had the big hair shaved on sides for Buddy But it is what it is. Great work my dude. Something I would check out as well is Porzingis potential which is disrespectfully low lol. I kicked it to a 89 and might do Towns at 91. Like I said amazing work

Old 06-24-2016, 11:44 PM   #15
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Great roster bro. I've already started my edits so can't go back now but the only thing I would change thus far as far as rookies goes is Simmons hair with something that has a tape-up on the sides and maybe Dunn's hair with a line in the front. As I mentioned I am doing a lot of sigs over (especially PG13). Wish they had the big hair shaved on sides for Buddy But it is what it is. Great work my dude. Something I would check out as well is Porzingis potential which is disrespectfully low lol. I kicked it to a 89 and might do Towns at 91. Like I said amazing work

Thanks man! I deleted my caps for space because of my 03-04 and I can't edit hairs now, ratings are still be being done so Porzingis will be like a 87-91 potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2016, 11:49 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiveer
Thanks man! I deleted my caps for space because of my 03-04 and I can't edit hairs now, ratings are still be being done so Porzingis will be like a 87-91 potential.

Yeah cool, thing I hate the most is I can't edit the CAPS since they're not created by me, but hey that stuff ain't that big a deal for me. All I care about is tendencies and signature stuff. As long as they play like themselves that is all that matters and it seems that Simmons kid is something real special based off of the highlights I've seen on YouTube.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »