Home

SimWorld Presents: "The League" NBA2K17 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on SimWorld Presents: "The League" NBA2K17 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2017, 05:38 PM   #593
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld Presents: "The League" NBA2K17 Fictional Roster (for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
What up fellas. As you know, this is right around the time that me and the rest of the crew prepare for 2k18. For those of you following this thread, you know how serious we take the League. Of course this will be presented to everyone once we start our 2k18 thread but I wanted to give you guys that really love the League the opportunity to get your hands on the new NBA 2k18 the League scouting report.

This report is 400+ pages of in depth detailed information put together but my man Blindside. Of course me and Dreece had some input but Blindside is the mastermind behind this beauty. There may be a couple of changes and some added player pictures but other than that, this will get you 100 percent prepared for the League in 2k18. Please check it out and give feedback. Thanks again for all of your support.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hx38vh...gue_guide.pptx

There will also be a full spreadsheet including each player that lists the different relationships between players in the league highlighting whether a player is friends, family, friendly rival or hates another player. Hopefully you guys enjoy it.
Hey guys.
Unfortunately I couldnīt play THE LEAGUE as much as I wanted because life got in the way and in the end I ended up selling 2K17 a few days ago.

But Iīll be back with you guys when the 2K18 Roster drops, no doubt.
And even if I didnīt had the time to play much, thank you guys for the great work you put in to this.
Iīm already beyond excited for 2K18.

Canīt wait to read the Report for THE LEAGUE 2K18.
400+ pages and I will read everyone of them, maybe even more than once

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizarro24

NBA Champion: Philadelphia 76ers
... well, except of the 76ers.
On paper, I like the Sacramento team more than Philly - but itīs hard to bet against two Blackshears, even if one is past his prime.
So, Iīll say, this is Whakilīs year - MVP, NBA Champion, Finals MVP.

So no Sapp, itīs not Golden Stateīs year.
And a little Reminder: I posted this over 7 months ago.
I knew it would be Whakilīs Year with winning the NBA Trophy along with the Finals MVP.

Still waiting for the call from ESPN to replace Stephen A. Smith though
I mean come on, Stephen A. cannot predict the Champion if his life depends on it and thatīs one of your experts?? tzzzz

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »