Home

Fictional Roster 2k17 (PS4)

This is a discussion on Fictional Roster 2k17 (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2017, 10:47 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Fictional Roster 2k17 (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgunn
I loaded up your roster to give a test run, but so many of the players have ages in their 50/60. A bunch retire after year one. Is their a reason for this?
All the real life players have been edited so they retire after one season. So the fictional guys can have their shine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2017, 01:45 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baebae32
All the real life players have been edited so they retire after one season. So the fictional guys can have their shine
If I do a fantasy draft, will all the older players remain undrafted?
Old 03-30-2017, 04:58 PM   #67
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Just started a MyLeague and rebranded every team to make it feel different too, and I just want to say you've done an amazing job! Every player, every team has its own feel and you find each player's strengths and weaknesses immediately and it's so detailed and I love it and ahhhhh.
Anyways, randomly picked the Nuggets and OH GOD ARE THEY BAD. My first game against the Lakers (who felt very much like a less frightening version of 2000 Shaq and Kobe) was a complete blowout, it's the highest I've ever lost in 2k.
I also traded JP Cassel or whatever it was and his enormous contract for a couple of 1 year deal players.
Planning on playing a high pace-pick&roll-alley oop style game and build through the draft (using the FDU classes), gonna be interesting.

Thanks for your amazing roster man, I appreciate people who work hard on each and every size up and jump shot animation like you
Old 03-30-2017, 06:04 PM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgunn
If I do a fantasy draft, will all the older players remain undrafted?
No. Sorry. I dont think so unless you take the time to drop every OVR under 60
Old 03-30-2017, 06:07 PM   #69
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
Just started a MyLeague and rebranded every team to make it feel different too, and I just want to say you've done an amazing job! Every player, every team has its own feel and you find each player's strengths and weaknesses immediately and it's so detailed and I love it and ahhhhh.
Anyways, randomly picked the Nuggets and OH GOD ARE THEY BAD. My first game against the Lakers (who felt very much like a less frightening version of 2000 Shaq and Kobe) was a complete blowout, it's the highest I've ever lost in 2k.
I also traded JP Cassel or whatever it was and his enormous contract for a couple of 1 year deal players.
Planning on playing a high pace-pick&roll-alley oop style game and build through the draft (using the FDU classes), gonna be interesting.

Thanks for your amazing roster man, I appreciate people who work hard on each and every size up and jump shot animation like you
Glad you enjoy it man. I put a lot of work into it so those of us who enjoy the fictional experience can have a world of our own.

And btw. Yeah the Nuggets have their work cut out for them on the road to a title lol
Old 03-30-2017, 07:11 PM   #70
Pro

Hey guys dont forget that i have a draft class in the works to pair with the roster. Should be out soon! TSE
Old 03-30-2017, 07:22 PM   #71
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baebae32
Hey guys dont forget that i have a draft class in the works to pair with the roster. Should be out soon! TSE

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
MLB: Boston Red Sox, Atlanta Braves
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAAFB: Miami (FL), Mississippi State, Arkansas
International Soccer: AC Milan, PSG, US National Soccer, German National Soccer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2017, 11:03 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 1

Out of curiosity how long did it take you to make these? WOW

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »