Home

Retried Numbers

This is a discussion on Retried Numbers within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2016, 03:30 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Retried Numbers

I think i cant have a solution... I created miller and webber with hi correct numbres and instead of put them in the free agent pool ... I just copy them to the team and the number stay the same as was in the begining....

Try
Old 10-11-2016, 09:35 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceu30
I think i cant have a solution... I created miller and webber with hi correct numbres and instead of put them in the free agent pool ... I just copy them to the team and the number stay the same as was in the begining....

Try

Yes that works.. but I'm talking about using players in the game, not CAPs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 02:35 AM   #11
Rookie

Say you want #23 on the bulls. Grab a lower rated player from the classic team. Not the fake players change name to Michael Jordan. My sure the guy you want as #23 is rated higher then the fake jordan. Your guy will take the #23. Worked 100% of the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2016, 11:17 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimp14
Say you want #23 on the bulls. Grab a lower rated player from the classic team. Not the fake players change name to Michael Jordan. My sure the guy you want as #23 is rated higher then the fake jordan. Your guy will take the #23. Worked 100% of the time.

You lost me.

But what if the player I want as number 23 isn't a player from the classic teams?

Are you saying if I take Sidney Green or someone, change his name to Jordan and #23 on the Bulls. Then if I change Melo to number 23 and trade him to the Bulls that Melo can take the number?

I'll try it out tomorrow thanks!

Old 10-13-2016, 11:37 PM   #13
Rookie

You got it right. It's worked everytime so far.
Old 10-15-2016, 09:18 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 2

Its not clear. can someone write a step by Step guide? i need that n.36 for Rasheed on the Blazers
Old 10-15-2016, 02:03 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
Its not clear. can someone write a step by Step guide? i need that n.36 for Rasheed on the Blazers

If you are using a CAP for Sheed just assign him directly to the team and his number will stay. If you assign a created player directly to a team, rather than copying them to the free agents or trading the from another team, their jersey number will not change.

If you are using another player as a look alike player you can use the work-around the guy above me gave me. If your Sheed is already on the blazers trade him to the Timberwolves. Make sure his number is 36 once he's there. Now go to one of the classic teams, for example 98 Jazz. Trade Greg Ostertag for someone on the Blazers. Now change Ostertag's name to Lloyd Neal and number to 36. It should let you. Now make sure the "Sheed" you traded to Minnesota has a higher overall rating than the Ostertag you just edited. Trade Sheed back to Portland and he will take the number 36, it will automatically change Ostertag's number since he has the lower overall rating.

I broke that down the best I could. Hope it helps.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 03:10 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 2

thanks! hope it works

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »