Home

Deluxe Overseas Roster

This is a discussion on Deluxe Overseas Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2017, 08:10 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Deluxe Overseas Roster

Are you going to include hapoel jarusalem? Amare Stoudemires team that plays in eurocup... plus i expect these bcl teams to have much lover ratings than eurocup and euroleague teams since they are not to a level of even worse euroleague teams like maccabi,galatasaray,milano...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2017, 08:32 AM   #42
Rookie

brs2305's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vytautas
Are you going to include hapoel jarusalem? Amare Stoudemires team that plays in eurocup... plus i expect these bcl teams to have much lover ratings than eurocup and euroleague teams since they are not to a level of even worse euroleague teams like maccabi,galatasaray,milano...

Basically open for any suggestions. Jerusalem should be definitely on the list though. It's just a matter of time

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-09-2017, 08:49 AM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Sure,we try to make all Eurocup and BCL group stage teams.
Old 02-09-2017, 11:04 AM   #44
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Quote:
This is a team that crossed my mind. Would love to see it.
Old 02-09-2017, 01:25 PM   #45
Rookie

Checked all Eurocup jerseys from community which are uploaded on my account.Edited 16/20 Eurocup teams (somewhere changed sponsors, somewhere colors and patterns),3 teams were made good and I decided to leave them as is.I wanted to edit the jersey of Bayern,but it refused to download design in editor.I can see the design on preview,but when I try to edit it is empty, like nobody edited it before.I don't even know what to do... I will try again tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2017, 01:31 PM   #46
Rookie

brs2305's Arena

OVR: 7

Bayern Jersey is made by 2K. It's not editable. I guess you have downloaded my design, which is basically just Sponsor and Stadium edits. You have to create a Bayern jersey from scratch if you what to do some changes. But it's kind of a challenge.
Old 02-09-2017, 01:37 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brs2305
Bayern Jersey is made by 2K. It's not editable. I guess you have downloaded my design, which is basically just Sponsor and Stadium edits. You have to create a Bayern jersey from scratch if you what to do some changes. But it's kind of a challenge.
OK, will try to make it from scratch.Thank you for explanation.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:02 PM   #48
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Brose Bramberg finished!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »