Home

Whats a good PS4 draft class out with all real life players?

This is a discussion on Whats a good PS4 draft class out with all real life players? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2017, 11:45 AM   #1
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Whats a good PS4 draft class out with all real life players?

Im looking for a good DC for the PS4, and havent really found 1 so thought Id ask here? I prefer a DC with all real players in it, without any fake players. I know thats a lot of work to fill a entire DC with real players, but remember a guy who did do it a yr or 2 ago.

If there isnt a good DC with all real players, then what would be the next best out. EmbraceThePace looks solid, with what looks to be about 68 real player in it, but would prefer more real college players.

I know thats probably asking for a lot, with how hard it is to make all real players and to do it well. I suck horribly at creating players, or I would do them myself.
Anyway just thought I would ask, but if there isnt a full DC out for the PS4, I would appreciate your thoughts on which 1 is a good 1 to go with. Considered going with a good fake DC, as I know some guys here put a lot into their fake DC, and the players are done very well and realistic, but I tend to prefer real life players.
Thanks for any help anyone can give on this!

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2017, 01:04 PM   #2
Rookie

JayStarr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Whats a good PS4 draft class out with all real life players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Im looking for a good DC for the PS4, and havent really found 1 so thought Id ask here? I prefer a DC with all real players in it, without any fake players. I know thats a lot of work to fill a entire DC with real players, but remember a guy who did do it a yr or 2 ago.

If there isnt a good DC with all real players, then what would be the next best out. EmbraceThePace looks solid, with what looks to be about 68 real player in it, but would prefer more real college players.

I know thats probably asking for a lot, with how hard it is to make all real players and to do it well. I suck horribly at creating players, or I would do them myself.
Anyway just thought I would ask, but if there isnt a full DC out for the PS4, I would appreciate your thoughts on which 1 is a good 1 to go with. Considered going with a good fake DC, as I know some guys here put a lot into their fake DC, and the players are done very well and realistic, but I tend to prefer real life players.
If you're on ps4 check out mine. It's 5 years worth of players. Johnphillip7
Old 03-20-2017, 01:42 PM   #3
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayStarr
If you're on ps4 check out mine. It's 5 years worth of players. Johnphillip7

Thanks, I will check them out.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 03-20-2017, 01:47 PM   #4
Pro

SkillzFromThe6's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH

You can check out mine, Imo it's the best. I got 2017 full and 148 (2 away from full) for 2018 http://www.operationsports.com/forum...class-ps4.html
Old 03-20-2017, 04:10 PM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzFromThe6
You can check out mine, Imo it's the best. I got 2017 full and 148 (2 away from full) for 2018 http://www.operationsports.com/forum...class-ps4.html

I check them out, really like that you added in all real players. I think I will more than likely use these.

If you plan on updating the 18 class since you have 2 open slots still, you might take a look a Tevonn Walker of Valpo. He will be a Sr. next season and some scouts have been looking at him, when scouting Alec Peters this yr. I dont figure Tevonn will end up getting drafted unless he improves more in his Sr yr, but he will more than likely get a shot in summer league next summer to make a team. He is a descent shooter, and for his size a very good rebounder, and he is fairly quick. He could be a descent backup pg in the NBA in the future if given a chance, as I would take him over a few of the pg's that set on the bench in the NBA now.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »