Home

NBA 2k17 Best Fictional Draft Class (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2k17 Best Fictional Draft Class (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2017, 04:31 PM   #1
Rookie

okland12's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2k17 Best Fictional Draft Class (PS4)

I'm sure most people have seen the incredible job that has been done with the fictional draft classes for the NBA 2k17 Fictional Draft Universe, but I was looking to start a thread as a resource for finding other fictional draft classes to use while waiting for their new draft classes to be released. Does anybody have any recommendations on other classes to use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2017, 07:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NBA 2k17 Best Fictional Draft Class (PS4)

Sup man. Ive created afew draft classes. Most of them are rookie versions of past and current players. I got tendencies and attributes off of 2khead. Faces i got off of youtube. Tgor and afew other guys names really arent coming to me. But i love the classes i made men its incredible. It makes the game fun. I made enough classes to the point that steph curry retires. My league is basicall fill with embrace the place 3 draft classes. Made classes between 2020 to 2025. Then i go onlime for the best that i can find. I have my classes online. Check them out and tell me what u think i should work on. Faces are the best out there. My kobe is the best i think out there. Only problem i had was with my chris paul and carmelo. I could go on and on but i rather you guys give me your assesment.

Psn: Ricketkuttless
Old 05-02-2017, 08:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: NBA 2k17 Best Fictional Draft Class (PS4)

Ricketykuttless

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »