Home

2k16 PS4 Rosters for 2017-18 Season (in the works)

This is a discussion on 2k16 PS4 Rosters for 2017-18 Season (in the works) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2017, 07:33 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k16 PS4 Rosters for 2017-18 Season (in the works)

Whats up with Jordan Clarksons arms?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2017, 12:10 AM   #122
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

Didn't see anything wrong with JC's arm? What did you see?

Update uploaded: Transaction, tendencies, years pro and contracts are updated, rotations are not updated.

File names: 2K18 & 2K18 No Injuries, to make sure you have the latest file make sure Chalmers is on the Grizz.

Ranger, there are a handful of players that signed that I couldn't add because of the 15 player limit, they are mainly 2-way contract players. Did release Jarrell Martin and Wade Baldwin to add Chalmers and Dillon Brooks.

Also, this will be my last update for a while, things are getting a little hetic right now so I have to put this on the backburner. I will still be active here on OS and possibly put out a update here & there if I can. I know I will do a update when training camp start and if I'm not impressed with 2K18, I'll stick around to update the roster.
Old 07-23-2017, 12:31 AM   #123
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman232

Update uploaded: Transaction, tendencies, years pro and contracts are updated, rotations are not updated.

File names: 2K18 & 2K18 No Injuries, to make sure you have the latest file make sure Chalmers is on the Grizz.

Ranger, there are a handful of players that signed that I couldn't add because of the 15 player limit, they are mainly 2-way contract players. Did release Jarrell Martin and Wade Baldwin to add Chalmers and Dillon Brooks.

Also, this will be my last update for a while, things are getting a little hetic right now so I have to put this on the backburner. I will still be active here on OS and possibly put out a update here & there if I can. I know I will do a update when training camp start and if I'm not impressed with 2K18, I'll stick around to update the roster.
Thanks for the notice! I'm busy with other things right now as well, so I won't be able to post updates as frequently as I was a week ago. As for everyone downloading, if you see any edits that need to be made, please post them here and I'll get them into the next update.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:05 AM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman232

Guess its just me but on your 2k18 with injuires JCs arms are a glitch. Like a full floral pattern from shoulder to hand. And he had on two arm sleeves so I thought you knew because he never had any accessories before.

EDIT: Although i do see pics of him wearing them so that my just be an oversight by me. But yeah is arms are dang near birdman status.

EDIT: It seems to have went away. Ill be sure to screenshot if i see it again

Last edited by GrimeyKidd; 07-23-2017 at 04:39 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:40 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just wanted to be sure guys Mavsfan10 is the one to use, correct? (injuries or not based on preference)

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2017, 01:17 PM   #126
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphadox
Just wanted to be sure guys Mavsfan10 is the one to use, correct? (injuries or not based on preference)

Thanks
I think I uploaded the last update.

PSN
lilscarface101
Old 08-22-2017, 07:24 PM   #127
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Ok I'm going to post an emergency update since Kyrie and IT just got swapped. I'll make a separate post when it's up
Old 08-23-2017, 07:24 PM   #128
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

One of my friends helped out with a few edits, so it is uploaded under his profile.

Username: LinkGaetz68
File Name: 2k18

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »