Home

2k16 PS4 Rosters for 2017-18 Season (in the works)

This is a discussion on 2k16 PS4 Rosters for 2017-18 Season (in the works) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2017, 03:37 PM   #49
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 2k16 PS4 Rosters for 2017-18 Season (in the works)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman232
Update Uploaded:

File name 2K18
Name: lilscarface101

Magic, Mavs, Nets, Nuggets & Pelicans updated with the usual. Sig edits, accessories, years pro & number changes.

I couldn't put Amir Johnson on the Sixers because everybody currently is under contract on the roster, I believe and I didn't want to release anybody who was already signed.

Contracts will be worked on once I knock out the remaining teams I have left.
I just found out that Alex Poythress was not qualified by PHI to be a restricted FA, so he's actually a UFA. I'll drop him and add Amir Johnson. About to download it.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:12 AM   #50
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Update uploaded. Added the following players:

Frank Mason, Sacramento
Daniel Theis, Boston
Chasson Randle, New York Knicks (spelled "Chason" due to 2k's word filter)
Edmond Sumner, Indiana
Quinn Cook, New Orleans
Kadeem Allen, Boston

Also fixed the issue that was mentioned earlier with Lauri Markkanen not being able to dunk (I had forgotten to fill out his dunk package page, as I had with several other rookies, which have all since been fixed). Also have all transactions up to the Paul Millsap signing included. If you download the roster and find anything that needs to be fixed, please post some feedback. Thanks!

PSN: Mavsfan10
File Name: 2k18
Old 07-03-2017, 07:42 PM   #51
Just started!

BushidoBrown25's Arena

OVR: 0

I noticed there are two Lauri Markkanen on the Bulls and that some of the rookies from this year's draft like Lonzo Ball, DeAaaron Fox, etc. have generic 2k shoes don't know if that was purposely done or you guys didn't get those teams yet just wanted to let yall know. Appreciate the work guys keep it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2017, 07:55 PM   #52
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushidoBrown25
I noticed there are two Lauri Markkanen on the Bulls and that some of the rookies from this year's draft like Lonzo Ball, DeAaaron Fox, etc. have generic 2k shoes don't know if that was purposely done or you guys didn't get those teams yet just wanted to let yall know. Appreciate the work guys keep it up.
Crap, I must've left the old Markkanen on the Bulls when I copied the new one over last night. Thanks for pointing that out. Yeah I still need to do the shoe edits for the top draft picks. Jumpman may also be able to do those instead. Either way, we'll get them done pretty soon.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:21 PM   #53
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

Yeah I will go back and look at the shoes, about to download the file now.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:07 AM   #54
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

Update Uploaded.

File name: 2K18
ID: lilscarface101

All teams are complete now with updated years pro, accurate accessories, years pro & signature edits.

Scanned first round rookies to make sure they had their brand shoe or the shoe they wore in college. Except Lonzo, with him having his own brand I thought generic made the best sense.

Edited a handful of players tendencies and some stars & superstars ratings.

Added plays that matched teams schemes to make sure new additions to teams get touches.

Added Collinson to the Pacers, released Sumner since he hasn't officially been signed yet.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:22 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman232
Update Uploaded.

File name: 2K18
ID: lilscarface101

All teams are complete now with updated years pro, accurate accessories, years pro & signature edits.

Scanned first round rookies to make sure they had their brand shoe or the shoe they wore in college. Except Lonzo, with him having his own brand I thought generic made the best sense.

Edited a handful of players tendencies and some stars & superstars ratings.

Added plays that matched teams schemes to make sure new additions to teams get touches.

Added Collinson to the Pacers, released Sumner since he hasn't officially been signed yet.
I dont own the new NBA2k or know how ratings work but I was wondering if otto porter was updated with a higher 3 rating or what it is in the recent 2k so I can do it myself?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2017, 01:15 PM   #56
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescottyglasgow
I dont own the new NBA2k or know how ratings work but I was wondering if otto porter was updated with a higher 3 rating or what it is in the recent 2k so I can do it myself?
I just updated his 3 point ratings. Went with 88 moving and 95 standing. Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot to boost those ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »