Home

Immersion killing issue with All-time teams

This is a discussion on Immersion killing issue with All-time teams within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2017, 06:41 AM   #1
Banned

GloGangJay's Arena

OVR: 0

Every time I try adding my Ben Gordon CAP to the all-time Bulls it keeps changing Tony Kukoc's number. Same thing happens when I try to add Shaq to the all-time Suns. Jason Kidds number changes smh. This doesn't make sense considering these are "All-time" teams + they already got multiple guys with the same number on some of them smh

Please fix this 2k. No number should be restricted for all-time teams. The last thing the roster community needs is another pointless setback

Last edited by GloGangJay; 09-16-2017 at 06:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 09:00 PM   #2
Rookie

CyberOps's Arena

Re: Immersion killing issue with All-time teams

Post it in the bugs and glitch thread also, hopefully this can easily be fixed
Old 09-16-2017, 10:59 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

When you trade a player to a team with the same number as someone already on the team the higher overall player takes the number.

Here is how you can fix it to have both players be number 7. Remove the player you want to swap him with, so I'll use Steve Kerr as the example. Remove him from the Bulls team so they have an empty roster spot.

Then go to your created players list and choose "copy to team". Copy him directly to the All Time Bulls and both players will keep the number. You can't sign him as a free agent, or trade him, it has to be a copy. This has been in every 2K that I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2017, 12:54 AM   #4
Banned

GloGangJay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
When you trade a player to a team with the same number as someone already on the team the higher overall player takes the number.

Here is how you can fix it to have both players be number 7. Remove the player you want to swap him with, so I'll use Steve Kerr as the example. Remove him from the Bulls team so they have an empty roster spot.

Then go to your created players list and choose "copy to team". Copy him directly to the All Time Bulls and both players will keep the number. You can't sign him as a free agent, or trade him, it has to be a copy. This has been in every 2K that I can remember.

Wow didn't even realize I posted the thread in this section. Thanks a lot fam
Old 09-18-2017, 01:24 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloGangJay
Wow didn't even realize I posted the thread in this section. Thanks a lot fam

I tested it to make sure it still worked. Created a random number 7 guy and assigned him to the Bulls. Both he and Kukoc had number 7, you should be good to go .

Last edited by ojandpizza; 09-18-2017 at 01:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 05:14 AM   #6
Banned

GloGangJay's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I tested it to make sure it still worked. Created a random number 7 guy and assigned him to the Bulls. Both he and Kukoc had number 7, you should be good to go .

You are a lifesaver bro 💯
Old 09-19-2017, 05:57 AM   #7
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Really with all the missing players, and the lack of effort put into these classic teams, I dont even know why they bother with them honestly. They do such a poor job ratings some of these guys, and I just dont know why they can make the fake players fully editable, instead of having to CAP. I thought when they said this yr they would be fully editable, that meant we wouldnt have to CAP, but sadly thats not the case.
I do enjoy playing with these classic teams, once a good roster editor makes the rosters, and then I rerate them. For example they gave Roy Hibbert a A in rebounding, smh, actually they gave Smits 1 as well for rebounding. Neither of these 2, were much for rebounding in their careers, considering Smits being 7'4 and Roy 7'2.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »