Home

Calling all veteran roster makers!!!!!

This is a discussion on Calling all veteran roster makers!!!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2017, 12:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Calling all veteran roster makers!!!!!

I'm looking to make my own roster and draft classes and I'm wondering what tips you guys could lay on me on how I should get started... I see most of you guys put in work on some great projects and I'd love to do the same thing for myself... I'd appreciate it if you'd help this noob out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 08:10 PM   #2
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Calling all veteran roster makers!!!!!

First thing I would do is go through the default 2K roster and take down all of the position averages for attributes for each position. You can do this by pressing the right analog in and scrolling over to attributes. There you can see the average for each attribute at that players position. That will help you get an idea of how to rate your players.

That's my 2 cents
Old 09-22-2017, 05:09 AM   #3
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
First thing I would do is go through the default 2K roster and take down all of the position averages for attributes for each position. You can do this by pressing the right analog in and scrolling over to attributes. There you can see the average for each attribute at that players position. That will help you get an idea of how to rate your players.

That's my 2 cents
Do the same thing for tendencies, you need decent tendencies for good gameplay but you also have to tune your CAP tendencies with players already on the team (especially freelance tendencies).
Old 09-23-2017, 03:12 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

My best advice is, however long you think it will take you, multiply that by five. It's a very time consuming project.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:23 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 2

Ask for help because he is right it is very time consuming. I did two NCAA rosters last year with 96 teams in each roster. I did have roster started with 36 teams already in it, but it was a lot of work. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »