Home

1984-2018 Draft Class Project

This is a discussion on 1984-2018 Draft Class Project within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2017, 07:20 AM   #97
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 1984-2018 Draft Class Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnaiss
hey Ez thank you guys so freaking much again, any update on when the 2002 draft class with Yao will be released? im going to take my time, I actually just started a 2000-2001 fantasy draft roster! So I will take my team if it means you guys finishing up and I can get Yao in this franchise! But thank you all so much you are all badass!

Thanks man. I think Justin had started on the 2002 class because I was a bit busy at the time. But now that I’m free I’ll probably take that one back over. No timetable yet for it’s release, but just now it will be getting worked on.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:22 AM   #98
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Also

Everyone welcome Jaiveer to the squad of creators! As you may have noticed he’s been doing the 1991 draft class and is very close to finishing. We’re glad to have him on board.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:16 AM   #99
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
Also

Everyone welcome Jaiveer to the squad of creators! As you may have noticed he’s been doing the 1991 draft class and is very close to finishing. We’re glad to have him on board.
yeah thats me lol
Old 12-05-2017, 12:43 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Thanks man. I think Justin had started on the 2002 class because I was a bit busy at the time. But now that I’m free I’ll probably take that one back over. No timetable yet for it’s release, but just now it will be getting worked on.
oh for sure man, was just wondering, appreciate it! Do you recommend when importing to do the dynamic stat changes and story line etc for a bit more random of an experience or will that utterly **** everything up haha
Old 12-05-2017, 12:49 PM   #101
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
oh for sure man, was just wondering, appreciate it! Do you recommend when importing to do the dynamic stat changes and story line etc for a bit more random of an experience or will that utterly **** everything up haha
in 2k17 i added it and it added like 2 players and changed ratings up so it depends how you feel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2017, 12:50 PM   #102
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:

It depends on what you’re looking to get out of it. If you don’t like knowing who’s a bust and who’s not then I recommend using the generated storylines feature. But if you would like things to play out exactly how they did in rea-life then do not use generated storylines. Neither option will mess anything up. It just depends on your preferences as a user
Old 12-05-2017, 01:18 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
It depends on what you’re looking to get out of it. If you don’t like knowing who’s a bust and who’s not then I recommend using the generated storylines feature. But if you would like things to play out exactly how they did in rea-life then do not use generated storylines. Neither option will mess anything up. It just depends on your preferences as a user
Okay cool, maybe it would be cool if lebron james somehow ended up as a bust or maybe chris bosh becomes the player lebron james was lmao
Old 12-05-2017, 01:22 PM   #104
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

EZ, if your free can you get started on the 1992 class? That way once I finish 1991, I can go to 1993 and we can do it quicker

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »