Home

NBA 17-18 Season - Best of OS comunity (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 17-18 Season - Best of OS comunity (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2017, 11:52 AM   #17
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 17-18 Season - Best of OS comunity (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbright
as a suggestion, you could make an opening day roster for myleague with day 1 injuries like hayward, lin, mirotic and the suspension for portis but without all the other minor injuries that happened during the first weeks of the season.
like i said, just a suggestion. that is what i am going to do.

it's not possible to implement the new portraits, right?
X, doing this while also putting out a Play Now roster would be awesome
Old 11-05-2017, 12:36 PM   #18
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbright
as a suggestion, you could make an opening day roster for myleague with day 1 injuries like hayward, lin, mirotic and the suspension for portis but without all the other minor injuries that happened during the first weeks of the season.
like i said, just a suggestion. that is what i am going to do.

it's not possible to implement the new portraits, right?
That's probably what i will do.

New portraits for players that were already on the team last year are in. Only the new guys still have those in game pics.
I read somewhere that trading them once helps and they got the correct portraits. Ut i won't so this. Numbers get messed up and rotations, too. Not worth it for me.
Also the problem only occurs on custom rosters, so I hope 2k will patch this soon.

Btw i got some really great editing sessions in the last two days and some more of vannwolfhawks tendency changes are now in my roster. I did those for alltime teams and retro teams, too.

I can't wait for Sonicmages first release for this season. Soon after this my final version will be up!
Old 11-05-2017, 03:58 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 17-18 Season - Best of OS community (PS4)

What abt for the new kicks that just dropped?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-05-2017, 09:04 PM   #20
Banned

BucksInSix's Arena

Re: NBA 17-18 Season - Best of OS community (PS4)

Great work on this so far. Pairing this with my personal slider set has been night/day in terms of gameplay. Excited to see Sonicmage’s Work incorporated into this base.

It really is amazing how smart the AI is in this game when it is unleashed through proper tendencies, and slider tweaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-06-2017, 02:06 AM   #21
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

Thanks for doing this, CD90!

I didn't even realize this thread was here until now, as I was just about to make a roster for the same thing.

Anyways, let me know if you need help inputting the ratings once I've got them ready. And with your permission, I'd like to use this roster as a base and fix the classic and all-time teams as well!

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2017, 02:24 AM   #22
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Does this roster includes portraits from the latest patch?

I didn't want to start with ciacos roster cause it seems like portraits are tied to a roster and i'd like to start myleague with all the players having them.

EDIT: Damn it doesn't have portraits, but it includes so much stuff, i don't know what do to haha

Last edited by Johnnythelegend; 11-06-2017 at 02:33 AM.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:05 AM   #23
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
Does this roster includes portraits from the latest patch?

I didn't want to start with ciacos roster cause it seems like portraits are tied to a roster and i'd like to start myleague with all the players having them.

EDIT: Damn it doesn't have portraits, but it includes so much stuff, i don't know what do to haha
I thought the portrait updates are getting applied to every roster. I noticed my 2016-17 roster suddenly had them after the patch. Even though I didn't want them in my case, haha.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here
Old 11-06-2017, 03:22 AM   #24
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMage
I thought the portrait updates are getting applied to every roster. I noticed my 2016-17 roster suddenly had them after the patch. Even though I didn't want them in my case, haha.
I thought it will be like that, but only the players who had them in the first place have the new ones, Rubio and JJ Redick for example, all the guys who switched teams and didn't have portraits still don't have them on rosters prior to the latest one (31.11.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »