Home

Does anyone know where I can find logos and uniforms for college teams for Xbox One?

This is a discussion on Does anyone know where I can find logos and uniforms for college teams for Xbox One? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2018, 06:32 PM   #1
Rookie

rlsimpson2's Arena

OVR: 4
Does anyone know where I can find logos and uniforms for college teams for Xbox One?

I have searched the forums and have not found any. Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2018, 08:22 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Does anyone know where I can find logos and uniforms for college teams for Xbox O

Which logos are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-02-2018, 10:22 PM   #3
Rookie

rlsimpson2's Arena

Re: Does anyone know where I can find logos and uniforms for college teams for Xbox O

I downloaded a roster that I think was called NCAA 18 (don't remember the gamertag and I am not in front of my Xbox) but it had about 30 of the most popular teams (UK, Duke, UNC, Louisville, etc). I just got my xbox and this game and was hoping to play with some college teams. I have been monitoring this forum and know you've done some work on rosters. Any help you could offer or even pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 01-02-2018, 11:02 PM   #4
MVP

When you start my league do Custom rosters and then start league. Go to team relocation to download uniforms and arenas. For example, type in blue devils and then download Duke

Old 01-02-2018, 11:09 PM   #5
MVP

Steps
Start New my league
Download ncaa roster
You can do custom league snd have 36 teams-use traplordjason roster-that is his gamertag
If he has 36 teams you can do 36 team league
Once you start league you need to get arenas and uniforms for each team. In order to do that you need to go to team relocation for each team. You will go to download and then you can search for example blue devils and Duke will come up. You then find the arena and uniforms you like and download them. You have to do the same for every team. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2018, 11:21 PM   #6
Rookie

rlsimpson2's Arena

Thank you. I think I understand the steps. I am having trouble finding the college uniforms and logos. I see lots of generic ones and old NBA ones. Maybe I am not looking in the right place.
Old 01-02-2018, 11:24 PM   #7
MVP

You need to type in search

Old 01-02-2018, 11:25 PM   #8
MVP

When you do a search you type in blue devils and Duke comes up. You type in Wildcats Kentucky or Arizona comes up

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »