Home

Turkish Airlines EuroLeague/EuroCup Roster

This is a discussion on Turkish Airlines EuroLeague/EuroCup Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2018, 06:01 AM   #9
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Turkish Airlines EuroLeague/EuroCup Roster

Yokohama Bee Corsairs are officially completed. i will add when tiooscar uploads roster.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:26 PM   #10
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Been doing ratings for CBA caps today. Liaoning Leopards and Guansha Lions 5 man rosters. I also plan on adding in only the most anticipated teams from B-League personally i feel like some who have no players arent worth my time. I will only add those that arent great in if you guys want me too. I finished my first game with the Corsairs it was fun Thabeet put up 14 Pts 11 rebounds and 9 Blocks against Real Madrid in a down to the wire 3 pt loss for me. Very fun game none the less. As soon as tiooscar uploads roster i will add this team and all the CBA team i currently have finished more to come in the future. Hope you guys are anticipating this roster.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:11 AM   #11
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

Seahorses Mikawa completed. Daniel Orton B-League team. Doing Robert Scare, Branden Dawson, and Josh Harrellsons team next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2018, 03:34 AM   #12
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

After going through all the teams i've decided only 7 teams, including the two ive already made, are the only B-League teams that are even close to being worth the time to create. These teams include ryukyu Golden Kings, Alvark Tokyo, Hitachi Sunrockers Shibuya, Kawasaki Brave Thunders, and Nagoya Diamond Dolphins. These are the only B-League teams i will include. As for CBA i will probably include them all. I may add in other B-League teams when i have completed CBA idk we will have to see how things go. I hope somebody is interested in this project besides me.

Last edited by Justin1555; 02-18-2018 at 03:38 AM.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:27 AM   #13
Rookie

It would be awesome if you could add UCAM MURCIA from Spain to the roster. They played eurocup last year, this season they're playing champions league.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:32 AM   #14
Pro

Justin1555's Arena

tiooscar is working on roster. Tbh i think the b-league and CBA teams are a waste of time. I dont think anyone would be anticipating these teams. Due to this im thinking about giving up working on this. I wanna make something everybody wants to see.Also this roster would be a lot better if you could take any euro/b-league/CBA team and match them up with the current nba teams. Kinda sucks that ellas deleted the nBA players from the roster could've been absolute perfection had he not. Despite this his euro roster is still the bomb.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:25 AM   #15
Rookie

Hi, appreciate your work. Thank you for doing this. I have one question... ellas' roster has only 10 eurocup teams, are you planning to add rest of eurocup teams to your roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2018, 07:07 AM   #16
Rookie

Hi all.

We have a problem right now. My saves files are missing with all teams that i have been updating.
I have raised a ticket to 2ksupport.
Any help with this?

regards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »