Home

Indoor Gyms in MyLEAGUE

This is a discussion on Indoor Gyms in MyLEAGUE within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2018, 11:21 PM   #65
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Indoor Gyms in MyLEAGUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
why is there a soccer ball in this game

I was talking to one of my friends and asked him the same thing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2018, 06:07 AM   #66
Rookie

Diddy139's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
the only one that works is the blacktop but you cant edit the court and the neighborhood wont work no matter what unless in mycareer mod. The other that are ment for 4 v4 - 1v1 only work if you edit the file.

For example, the myplayer highrise gym it only work if edit the size and add new backboards
like this i did as test.

So, would you be able to do that with the Ruffles Arena too...adjust the court size?
Old 04-20-2018, 11:37 AM   #67
Rookie

Diddy139's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
I was talking to one of my friends and asked him the same thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
why is there a soccer ball in this game

lol...Is the FIBA or ABA ball in the game too?
Old 04-20-2018, 01:58 PM   #68
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddy139
So, would you be able to do that with the Ruffles Arena too...adjust the court size?
yes and no, you would have to edit the arena and add new backborads but this would only work on pc. And any edit you make on pc will not convert over to console.

So if the rufflies arena is "s914" and you make edits to it on pc and upload to team design. And then download it on console the normal rufflies arena will show up. Because the game will look for the arena that is "s914" and give u whats on the disk.

This is why i hope people dont think that mods would convert over. You can really only use what on the disk like i explained further back . Some basically hidden items or mode related items. like some of the small gyms and blacktop courts.

So basically all that can be done else is use the hidden items like 3d logos , uniforms and courts which are really only 2 the old jordan brand court and the 2008-2009 hawks court. pic below.
09-15 hawks
Old 04-20-2018, 02:18 PM   #69
Rookie

Diddy139's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
yes and no, you would have to edit the arena and add new backborads but this would only work on pc. And any edit you make on pc will not convert over to console.

So if the rufflies arena is "s914" and you make edits to it on pc and upload to team design. And then download it on console the normal rufflies arena will show up. Because the game will look for the arena that is "s914" and give u whats on the disk.

This is why i hope people dont think that mods would convert over. You can really only use what on the disk like i explained further back . Some basically hidden items or mode related items. like some of the small gyms and blacktop courts.

So basically all that can be done else is use the hidden items like 3d logos , uniforms and courts which are really only 2 the old jordan brand court and the 2008-2009 hawks court. pic below.
09-15 hawks

oh ok, gotcha.

Just for info...How hard is it to change the background atmosphere? I seen a video where I guess because you can change the court in blacktop Goods (I believe it was) changed the background as opposed to the court. Would changing the backgrounds be transferable to console or is that strictly a PC modification as well?
Old 04-20-2018, 02:26 PM   #70
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
oh ok, gotcha.

Just for info...How hard is it to change the background atmosphere? I seen a video where I guess because you can change the court in blacktop Goods (I believe it was) changed the background as opposed to the court. Would changing the backgrounds be transferable to console or is that strictly a PC modification as well?
any change made to the file won't convert over, even on pc you have to have the actual file on your pc or it won't show.
Old 04-20-2018, 03:50 PM   #71
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
lol...Is the FIBA or ABA ball in the game too?
if its available in the mycourt store than its available doing this.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:08 PM   #72
Rookie

ndawg2901's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
The only other special arena types I can think of that are in the game would be the Pro-Am gym (from walk-on) and the blacktop court from offline blacktop mode. Yo if we could have either of those two in My League I would be in love LOL!

The Gatorade one is in there too

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »