Home

2k19: Attributes That Need Fixing

This is a discussion on 2k19: Attributes That Need Fixing within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2018, 06:34 AM   #1
Rookie

TimmsSports's Arena

OVR: 0
2k19: Attributes That Need Fixing

Hey guys, I've taken a look through the 2k roster as I always do on release. And as always there are some attributes that I think are just way off from being realistic. I always try to find these and make the game as realistic as possible before playing the game properly. I'm on PC this year too, so it's unlikely I will be able to simply download a roster with all the fixes.

Some examples of what I have found so far:

Isaiah Thomas: 97 hustle - (Really has very little hustle on the court, this was surely upped to boost him to an 80. Same goes for CJ McCollum but to a lesser extent at 95 hustle).
Jamal Murray: 40 driving dunk - (By no means an elite dunker, but can certainly get up and throw it down).
Delon Wright: 40 DEF consistency and 80 OFF consistency - (As a Raps fan I would say Wright is actually a more consistent defender than he is an offensive player).

You get the idea. If you can find any other similar attribute mistakes then lmk in the comments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 01:47 PM   #2
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 2k19: Attributes That Need Fixing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmsSports
Hey guys, I've taken a look through the 2k roster as I always do on release. And as always there are some attributes that I think are just way off from being realistic. I always try to find these and make the game as realistic as possible before playing the game properly. I'm on PC this year too, so it's unlikely I will be able to simply download a roster with all the fixes.

Some examples of what I have found so far:

Isaiah Thomas: 97 hustle - (Really has very little hustle on the court, this was surely upped to boost him to an 80. Same goes for CJ McCollum but to a lesser extent at 95 hustle).
Jamal Murray: 40 driving dunk - (By no means an elite dunker, but can certainly get up and throw it down).
Delon Wright: 40 DEF consistency and 80 OFF consistency - (As a Raps fan I would say Wright is actually a more consistent defender than he is an offensive player).

You get the idea. If you can find any other similar attribute mistakes then lmk in the comments.

I have noticed, especially when it comes to big names, they tend to overrate certain areas. Im not sure where Harden's Hustle is in 19, but Im sure its inflated. Same goes for Melo, these guys tend to be lazy, if they dont have the ball in their hands. Both players hustle should be low, but do to their names, they are inflated.

These are the only guys by any means, as like you said IT is another lazy player if he isnt on offense.

Ive noticed there is not a big differential in hustle attributes from player to player. This by no means isnt the only attribute rating that is inflated league wide for many players by any means.

1 of the reason you wont see guys like Harden and Westbrook, who are careless with the basketball at times, not average enough turnovers per game, is due to their inflated passing attributes. While they vision is and should be high, accuracy and IQ tend to be too high. I have found this is real tricky to get try and edit and get right thru the yrs.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-15-2018, 01:26 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: 2k19: Attributes That Need Fixing

I believe they kept the Hustle range small ala Stamina.

Too low and it causes a game breaking effect.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »