Home

List of players only in historic draft classes

This is a discussion on List of players only in historic draft classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2018, 03:20 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: List of players only in historic draft classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgordoncpa
Jason Collins is in th 2001 draft class, I don’t think he shows up anywhere else.

Yep....he should be on the 2001-2002 Nets but isn't. I'll add him to the list.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:23 PM   #10
Rookie

Jay Williams? Nice. Do these players look like the real thing or the fake cap type?
Old 09-13-2018, 08:58 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymcflyy85
Jay Williams? Nice. Do these players look like the real thing or the fake cap type?

They are face scans.....most of them, like Andre Miller, Greg Oden and Drew Gooden, are scans from the most recent version of the game that they were in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 10:57 PM   #12
Rookie

If you want to use the DNA of one of these guys to create them for a roster, then you'll need to edit in the correct college for the CAP before you import the player's DNA. Otherwise, their college will revert back to whatever it was defaulted to when you opened up the CAP.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:00 AM   #13
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo3772
If you want to use the DNA of one of these guys to create them for a roster, then you'll need to edit in the correct college for the CAP before you import the player's DNA. Otherwise, their college will revert back to whatever it was defaulted to when you opened up the CAP.

Doesnt matter if you do, there is a bug thatwill revert their college to a random one for all real imported NBA Dna no matter how many times you change it and save it, it will constantly revert back. Atleast on PS4 this is happening. I hope they fix this
Old 09-17-2018, 04:25 AM   #14
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

By the way there is another annoying bug, when you import exported dna of lets say a draft class player it will instead import dna of a previously created player. It seem to load DNA out of the create a player pool instead of the Exported DNA pool
Old 09-17-2018, 05:11 AM   #15
Rookie

FunGaming44's Arena

Re: WRe: List of players only in historic draft classes

By the way Ty Lawson is in the Free Agency pool same goes for Brandan Wright
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 12:40 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunGaming44
Doesnt matter if you do, there is a bug thatwill revert their college to a random one for all real imported NBA Dna no matter how many times you change it and save it, it will constantly revert back. Atleast on PS4 this is happening. I hope they fix this

Nope. I set the college first and then imported the DNA and it hasn't reverted back. I have Oden, Jay Williams, Rex Chapman, Walt Williams and Drew Gooden in my CAP list right now and have them added to a test roster and their colleges show correctly in both...and I'm on PS4. And it's not reverting to a random college....if you don't set the college first, then when you import the DNA, it reverts back to whatever the initial college was on the CAP player...not a random one.

Quote:
By the way there is another annoying bug, when you import exported dna of lets say a draft class player it will instead import dna of a previously created player. It seem to load DNA out of the create a player pool instead of the Exported DNA pool

If you save it online and then export it back, it works fine. The bug you're referring to seems to happen if you delete any CAP or DNA guys from your list....seems to be a database issue where it's not deleting them from our internal storage files and so it's causing the slots to be off in the memory and pulling up the wrong guy. I had no problems with it until I started deleting guys....but then I just started uploading them and importing them back and that worked....not ideal but at it's a workaround until they get it fixed.

Quote:
By the way Ty Lawson is in the Free Agency pool same goes for Brandan Wright

Thanks. I updated the list. The 2k19 ratings database I used to check guys doesn't have either of them listed in the game....so I didn't realize they were in free-agency.

Last edited by jimbo3772; 09-17-2018 at 12:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »