Home

2K19: Return of The Sim Roster

This is a discussion on 2K19: Return of The Sim Roster within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2018, 11:11 PM   #137
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: 2K19: Return of The Sim Roster

YAK, I have a odd request, do you know or can you check your roster and see if when you loaded onto 2Kshare did your roster teams/players stats for the current season get correctly loaded onto your roster? I've been having a issue with some the custom rosters I downloaded from 2Kshare are missing the 2018/2019 current season stats from under the players info. I've never had or seen this issue until this year, thanks

Last edited by STLRams; 11-14-2018 at 12:19 AM.
Old 11-15-2018, 10:08 AM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K19: Return of The Sim Roster (X1)

Can’t wait for this roster to be done! There is nothing out for Xbox and am dying to start my league lol thank you for everything

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-19-2018, 07:19 AM   #139
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Going to upload the v0.3 Roster today when I get home. Sorry for the delay.

The roster has the same teams completed, but scales were updated for a few attributes/tendencies and playbooks were updated with some of the new plays that Czar added.

I'm going to update v0.3 on Xbox Share from now until v1.0 is ready. The whole league should be playing closer to sim by mid-December once I've gone through most of the tendencies. I'm watching tons of games and game replays to update playbooks and play types for each team, but that will be an ongoing process until v1.0. Still hoping Czar adds more 5-out plays and more high P&R 4-out sets so we can get teams playing a bit faster with spacing without forcing shots.

@STLRams: I'll check for that stat issue, but haven't seen it personally until checking on the forums.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:29 AM   #140
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

Here's a video of CPU/CPU with the new slider base and updated playbooks for Rockets/Bucks.

Rockets vs Bucks CPU

I'm also using a few custom Defensive Settings on every game. Off-Ball Pressure defaulted to Moderate/Gap and Stay Attached set to NO at the coach level are MUST HAVE settings. The Drive/Screen Help set to either Automatic or Help & No Rotation are also very important, but can differ based on the team's strategy. The Off-Ball Pressure isn't optional to get sim-ball in my opinion and I've even set rim protecting centers to Leave when testing in MyLeague.

I've slowed down the Game Speed a bit from here, but this is a great preview of what to expect. You should see a lot more drive and kick, more contested pull-up jumpers from Mid/3PT, and better spacing overall on the perimeter.
Old 11-19-2018, 08:12 AM   #141
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
Here's a video of CPU/CPU with the new slider base and updated playbooks for Rockets/Bucks.

Rockets vs Bucks CPU

I'm also using a few custom Defensive Settings on every game. Off-Ball Pressure defaulted to Moderate/Gap and Stay Attached set to NO at the coach level are MUST HAVE settings. The Drive/Screen Help set to either Automatic or Help & No Rotation are also very important, but can differ based on the team's strategy. The Off-Ball Pressure isn't optional to get sim-ball in my opinion and I've even set rim protecting centers to Leave when testing in MyLeague.

I've slowed down the Game Speed a bit from here, but this is a great preview of what to expect. You should see a lot more drive and kick, more contested pull-up jumpers from Mid/3PT, and better spacing overall on the perimeter.
Sounds great! Can’t wait to dive in over the Holiday weekend. Will you post your updated slider set and game speed as well? Thanks for all of your hard work!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2018, 09:46 AM   #142
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow

Rockets vs Bucks CPU

Great YAK! Someone on XBox can make a quick video where he show the Bucks playbook? The 2k one is very different from their current, and i'm sure that YAK did a great job on replicating their style

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-19-2018, 02:20 PM   #143
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

v0.3 of Roster and Sliders have been uploaded. Check the first post for info (NOTE: Game Speed lowered from 66 to 64. This setting is up to personal preference, but I'm seeing finishers/scorers able to get to the rim aggressively and realistically with Game Speed around 58-64 combined with the player movement in the roster/sliders).

This version will be a working file and updates will be pushed until v1.0. I'll post in the thread when major changes are made, but my recommendation is to download a fresh copy of v0.3 from the share once a week if you want to stay updated.

Last edited by youALREADYknow; 11-19-2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-19-2018, 02:36 PM   #144
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
Great YAK! Someone on XBox can make a quick video where he show the Bucks playbook? The 2k one is very different from their current, and i'm sure that YAK did a great job on replicating their style

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »