Home

National teams Ps4

This is a discussion on National teams Ps4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2019, 04:04 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: National teams Ps4

As a Filipino, I'd love to see your adjusted roster lol.

Have you added Matthew Wright?
I grew up playing against him & would love to see him added to this roster as he's a regular on Gilas Pilipinas now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaski
It's cool. I added Ira Brown to Japan's roster. I also created their jersey for our FIBA 2k17 project here with other members. I just don't really have the time.to do it again.

Also adjusted some CAP faces for Team Philippines, as I am a Filipino.

But don't worry, I did not re-upload your work and I really appreciate what you did. This is one great project I really enjoy everyday.

Hopefully by the time 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup in China is done, we can have a collab with other creators and gather resources for a project on NBA 2k20. Hope you can join us.

Sent from my vivo 1726 using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2019, 12:04 PM   #10
Rookie

Karaski's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by almatic
As a Filipino, I'd love to see your adjusted roster lol.

Have you added Matthew Wright?

I grew up playing against him & would love to see him added to this roster as he's a regular on Gilas Pilipinas now
Hey pare! Kabayan!

Didn't do anything sa roster. I just let the attributes what it is. Only adjustment I made are for the faces. It's just a bit off with the looks, but overall good job so kudos to the roster creator.

We may do another project just like what we did for 2K17 (FIBA 2K17) and believe me, I love Matthew Wright so I would make a slot for him maybe in 2K20 FIBA roster even if reserve.

Hopefully we can have a lot of contributors for it.

Last edited by Karaski; 02-26-2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:15 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaski
Hey pare! Kabayan!

Didn't do anything sa roster. I just let the attributes what it is. Only adjustment I made are for the faces. It's just a bit off with the looks, but overall good job so kudos to the roster creator.

We may do another project just like what we did for 2K17 (FIBA 2K17) and believe me, I love Matthew Wright so I would make a slot for him maybe in 2K20 FIBA roster even if reserve.

Hopefully we can have a lot of contributors for it.

Sounds good, I'll probably be down to contribute.

I'm actually working on a personal MyLeague project of my own using this roster as a base and tweaking design files in the community.

I'd love to share it with the original creator once done & sharing with everyone else if he'd like from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2019, 10:08 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

Can we get a list of which teams is which?
Old 03-07-2019, 09:36 AM   #13
Rookie

Hey vuje85, check PMs!

I'd love to add to this project, but not re-uploading or anything without letting you guys see the files first!

Also, the OCD in me has me getting uniforms from all over 2KShare and tweaking them either for realism and/or personal taste.

Message me, I'll let you know what PSN gamertag uniform designs are under! I've completed about half so far, looking to have 30 designs up by end of day.

I'm also working on my own roster file for a MyLeague...
I've done things like move a lot of the National rosters to under the All-Time Rosters, so I wouldn't be limited to assign jersey numbers because of retired numbers, tweaked Team USA so they're not as strong and used the younger guys from their current 35-man pool. (they tend to send younger guys to the World Cup as opposed to Olympics), among other things.

Let me know, would love to contribute & expand on this project!

Last edited by almatic; 03-07-2019 at 01:37 PM. Reason: grammar corrections
Old 03-07-2019, 12:37 PM   #14
Rookie

Karaski's Arena

Quote:
Sounds good, I'll probably be down to contribute.

I'm actually working on a personal MyLeague project of my own using this roster as a base and tweaking design files in the community.

I'd love to share it with the original creator once done & sharing with everyone else if he'd like from there.
Hope we can do a bigger and start early for 2K20. I'll keep you guys in tab for the future project.

Old 03-07-2019, 12:38 PM   #15
Rookie

Karaski's Arena

Quote:
Hey vuje85, check PMs!

I'd love to add to this project, but not re-uploading or anything without letting you guys see the files first!

Also, the OCD in me has me getting uniforms from all over 2KShare and tweaking them either for realism and/or personal taste.

Message me, I'll let you know what PSN gamertag uniform designs are under! I've completed about half so far, looking to have 30 designs up by end of day.

I'm also working on my own roster file for a MyLeague...

I've done things like move a lot of the National rosters to under the All-Time Rosters, so I wouldn't be limited to assign jersey numbers because of retired numbers, tweaked Team USA so they're not as strong and used the younger guys from their current 35-man pool. (they tend to younger guys to the World Cup as opposed to Olympics), among other things.

Let me know, would love to contribute & expand on this project!
PM sent. Thanks!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2019, 07:45 AM   #16
Rookie

So I've tweaked many designs within the community, and tried making some designs of my own, to go along with these rosters.
The court & arena designs are just 6 different fictional concepts of the potential host venues around China, randomly assigned.

I'm having trouble uploading Japan though, because of "inappropriate text" lol.

EDIT: added Japan! It is under "Team Hapon" under my files

Last edited by almatic; 03-18-2019 at 04:55 PM. Reason: figured out how to add Japan! Venue info

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »