Home

JB's 2k20 (PS4) Fictional Draft Classes

This is a discussion on JB's 2k20 (PS4) Fictional Draft Classes within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2020, 02:19 PM   #337
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: JB's 2k20 (PS4) Fictional Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by collabs
are there any busts in these classes?
Yes, there are busts in these draft classes.
Old 06-22-2020, 03:28 PM   #338
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb4056
Yes, there are busts in these draft classes.
Most realistic draft class balance in the game - hands down.
Old 06-22-2020, 06:10 PM   #339
Rookie

The best thing you can do is not look at players prime years beginning and end. There are busts. Some that will take you by complete surprise.
Old 07-05-2020, 04:19 PM   #340
Just started!

Hello, wanting to try out these draft classes but I’m planning to make a series on NBA 2K20 and for my introductory I wanted to introduce these rookies for DC-1 so my audience (or lack thereof) can have a reason to pay attention/actually care about them. I want to do something where I show them hooping with stats coming out of college while their highlights are playing. I can easily get the college teams they play for and I don’t mind if they’re filled with auto-generated nobodies but I kinda wanted to have the first 30 projected players in one roster, and that’s kinda hard to do in MyLeague. Is there a way to have a roster of all 30 (or 60) projected first round picks? I can put them in their respective teams. Unless there’s a way I can do it without having to sim to the end of a season, get them all drafted into the league, then try to trade them to teams they’re supposed to be in. Thanks!
Old 07-05-2020, 04:27 PM   #341
Just started!

For clarity, I’m just going to sim to the end of the season since CelticLG’s Ultimate Attention to Detail roster doesn’t have a beginning of the season option and Day 1 is not as polished. So it’s going to begin I think at the draft day. Using JB’s ATD first DC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2020, 02:56 AM   #342
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homegrown713
Hello, wanting to try out these draft classes but I’m planning to make a series on NBA 2K20 and for my introductory I wanted to introduce these rookies for DC-1 so my audience (or lack thereof) can have a reason to pay attention/actually care about them. I want to do something where I show them hooping with stats coming out of college while their highlights are playing. I can easily get the college teams they play for and I don’t mind if they’re filled with auto-generated nobodies but I kinda wanted to have the first 30 projected players in one roster, and that’s kinda hard to do in MyLeague. Is there a way to have a roster of all 30 (or 60) projected first round picks? I can put them in their respective teams. Unless there’s a way I can do it without having to sim to the end of a season, get them all drafted into the league, then try to trade them to teams they’re supposed to be in. Thanks!
You can download the draft class and then export each players DNA and then upload them to the correct college team. I believe that answers your question.
Old 07-07-2020, 02:16 PM   #343
Rookie

okland12's Arena

What is your plan for draft classes going in to next year? Are you planning on just doing classes for PS4? With it being a transitional year to PS5 I am planning on getting 2k for next gen, but can't imagine playing MyLeague without your classes.
Old 07-14-2020, 05:44 PM   #344
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by okland12
What is your plan for draft classes going in to next year? Are you planning on just doing classes for PS4? With it being a transitional year to PS5 I am planning on getting 2k for next gen, but can't imagine playing MyLeague without your classes.
I will be doing draft classes on PS4 for sure. I'd like to get a PS5, but I don't know how hard it will be to get one once the pre-order's start. It would be great if draft classes created on PS4 could transfer over to PS5, but I don't know how likely that will be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »