Home

NBA2K20 Free Agent Pool / Missing Players Additions

This is a discussion on NBA2K20 Free Agent Pool / Missing Players Additions within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2019, 10:42 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2K20 Free Agent Pool / Missing Players Additions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
Opening thread is updated as of today, October 15th as of 6pm PST … on a side note … does anyone know off the top of their head if the cyberface ID#s on the game are the same ID# on all versions of the game? Reason I'm asking is because I know that PC members over the years have put together a complete list of the cyberface ID#s along with the corresponding player. I'm just curious to know because that way if it is the same ID# across all platforms it will help in knowing what players are in the game but are "hidden".
Appreciate the work of you on this project! Are you just pointing the formulas for the caps or are you creating a roster that will be available for download on xbox?
Old 10-16-2019, 11:04 AM   #50
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemarflacco
Appreciate the work of you on this project! Are you just pointing the formulas for the caps or are you creating a roster that will be available for download on xbox?
What I did was I saved a roster file as soon as I downloaded the game to my xbox when it was released. I made all the necessary changes to the coaching staff/front office people so that it reflects every teams current front office and coaching staff and then I replaced all the generic staff members with actual staff members from every team (for example teams assistant athletic trainers will be available to be hired to be a teams athletic trainer if you want to change things up). I DID NOT touch players attributes or signature moves, but I did do some editing on tendencies and hot zones.

Right now I'm currently in the process of trying to get accurate CAPs of all players that are currently on rosters that are not in the game or that are hidden and not unlocked in the game.

My goal for myself is to have this done by Tuesday afternoon so that anyone who plays MyLeague can start on opening night.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Old 10-16-2019, 01:29 PM   #51
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
What I did was I saved a roster file as soon as I downloaded the game to my xbox when it was released. I made all the necessary changes to the coaching staff/front office people so that it reflects every teams current front office and coaching staff and then I replaced all the generic staff members with actual staff members from every team (for example teams assistant athletic trainers will be available to be hired to be a teams athletic trainer if you want to change things up). I DID NOT touch players attributes or signature moves, but I did do some editing on tendencies and hot zones.

Right now I'm currently in the process of trying to get accurate CAPs of all players that are currently on rosters that are not in the game or that are hidden and not unlocked in the game.

My goal for myself is to have this done by Tuesday afternoon so that anyone who plays MyLeague can start on opening night.
Eaglerock, did the file you saved have the Chuma Okeke cyberface?

If so, could you upload him to 2KShare with the DNA feature?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2019, 05:04 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse

The first thing I did when the game finished downloading was I went straight to the create a roster option and clicked on the 2K roster set and saved that so it was the right out of the box roster and Chuma Okeke is not on the magic roster. Now obviously because he was a first round draft pick he IS in the game but I'm pretty sure that 2K has his CFID not active. That's the one thing when I had my xbox 360 back with 2K11 and 2K12 etc with that Reditor program I was able to take the 2K roster file and put it on a flash drive and upload it on my laptop and open the file in Reditor and edit every aspect of the game right there and that included unlocking all the players that were in the game but hidden. Sad thing is I don't think anyone has been able to do that on the XBOX ONE … but thanks to cdk10 who is putting down his CAP edits in spreadsheet for me I will have him in the roster file as free agent.

Old 10-16-2019, 11:03 PM   #53
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse

If you're on the PS4 and you search for his player DNA someone posted him a while back. He was in the roster that shipped with the game before 2K took him out. The player DNA posted was his actual scan, not a CAP. I don't remember who posted it, so if you can't find it let me know and I'll post him.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:57 PM   #54
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
If you're on the PS4 and you search for his player DNA someone posted him a while back. He was in the roster that shipped with the game before 2K took him out. The player DNA posted was his actual scan, not a CAP. I don't remember who posted it, so if you can't find it let me know and I'll post him.
I'm on Xbox One and unfortunately no one has posted his DNA with his real cyberface. Sucks that 2K is keeping him hidden even though he's gonna be on their roster (under a 2-way deal, I believe).

We all miss the Reditor program, but 2K did the smart thing and scooped up Vlad before he could crack the code for current generation.

I grabbed the CAP face version that CDK10 had up in his roster. Gonna definitely look to add other missing guys and replace a lot of the ****ty one's already in the game.

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 10-18-2019 at 09:06 PM.
Old 10-25-2019, 06:41 PM   #55
Pro

dkemp's Arena

OVR: 7

Status on the roster of yours?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2019, 04:25 AM   #56
MVP

I've uploaded it to 2kshare. Search for theICON562 and you will find it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »