Home

NBA 20 REALITY: Version IV (03/14/20)

This is a discussion on NBA 20 REALITY: Version IV (03/14/20) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2019, 10:29 AM   #121
MVP

OVR: 8
re: NBA 20 REALITY: Version III (available on 2/6 trade deadline)

I also added my twitch username to the first post on the thread. I plan on showcasing a CPU vs CPU game today and maybe even two. That's something I'll continue doing after the roster release too because I need to find the most ideal sliders for this roster. Again, you can use whatever sliders you want. I endorse vtcrb's the most but I leave that up to the people who download my roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2019, 10:49 AM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi, in the final roster the accessories and shoes is edited? Sorry for my bad English

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2019, 12:00 PM   #123
Rookie

chaz2502's Arena

OVR: 1

Excited to Check out your roster! Sounds like you have put in a lot of hard work. The Community appreciates your dedication and hours spent on this project. Keep doing your thing!! Will you be releasing a slider set with the roster? Thanks again and Good Luck!!
Old 12-18-2019, 01:27 PM   #124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbjWdBsRom
Hi, in the final roster the accessories and shoes is edited? Sorry for my bad English

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk
I had a feeling this would come up again. I know accessories are important to a lot of people and I can understand why because it's a visual thing. I'm just gonna be straight forward though, accessories don't mean anything to me as my goal only revolves around the basketball (and signature shot) part of it. If you're looking for all the right accessories, this is not the roster for you. Unless of course you manually edit, which I can't see being that hard as surely not every player has the wrong or missing accessories. Sorry to disappoint but just had to get that out there. I know it might make me look bad, but I want to be clear with my intentions as a proven NBA basketball mind and jump shot fixer.
Old 12-18-2019, 01:29 PM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz2502
Excited to Check out your roster! Sounds like you have put in a lot of hard work. The Community appreciates your dedication and hours spent on this project. Keep doing your thing!! Will you be releasing a slider set with the roster? Thanks again and Good Luck!!
Good question. I've addressed that a few times throughout this thread. So yes, first will come only the roster because I want to get that out for people. Then I am going to do more studying on the sliders and that's something I'll keep you updated on. But with sliders, a lot of that is preference. There are millions of different ways to play this game and I plan on finding the best for me, but that might not be what's best for you. Or maybe it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2019, 05:56 PM   #126
MVP

I'm streaming a CPU vs CPU game (Blazers vs Spurs) right now if anyone's interested in watching. You can actually see all the sliders after the first game that I quit, then I start a new one. Just try scrolling up and back and you'll catch the right time.
Old 12-18-2019, 06:00 PM   #127
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zten11
I'm streaming a CPU vs CPU game (Blazers vs Spurs) right now if anyone's interested in watching. You can actually see all the sliders after the first game that I quit, then I start a new one. Just try scrolling up and back and you'll catch the right time.
https://www.twitch.tv/ztennen11/
Old 12-18-2019, 08:01 PM   #128
MVP

New feature of this roster will be NO TWO-WAY CONTRACTS and 15 PLAYERS PER TEAM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »